By Baranasic Damian
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cmd is a simple yet powerful app which allows you to operate your electronic devices over home WiFi network.
With cmd you can:
1. Send user predefined UDP/TCP messages through app remote controller
- Message can be sent once when user taps a button
- Message can be sent continously (with specified delay) until user releases a button
- Each button can have its own assigned destination address
2. Send and receive ASCII messages with TCP/UDP client
3. Listen on specific port for incoming messages with TCP/UDP listener
Cmd app is the ideal tool for network developers and electronics enthusiasts.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Cmd version 1.2.0 brings:
- TCP/UDP Listener
- Multiple connection settings (destinations)
- Remote controller improvements
- Saving commands in HEX or ASCII value
- Some user interface improvements
This is one of those apps that is narrow in focus but is very simple to configure and easy to use.
I am sending hex commands to a Moxa nPort serial server to control a LynTec SCRP relay panel. I was able to build the control buttons in just a few minutes and it worked on the first try.
Now on to discovering how to display the returned status message.
This app makes it easy to control lighting, projectors, and other equipment. One wish would be to have multiple pages for the remote so commands for different devices could be grouped together.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 12, 2013
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Damian Baranasic
- © Baranasic Damian
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.