Sequences for Autism
By Club LIA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The follow up to the number #1 sequencing game for children with special needs!
Sequences for Autism was developed by experienced special education therapists specially for children with autism and other special needs. The objective of the game is for the child to select from a set of cards and place them in the correct order to complete a story based on everyday kids activities. The main difference between Sequences for Autism and any other sequencing app is the detail of the activity since its broken down into a systematic process; plus you can load an unlimited number of cards to your sequences.
A perfect asset for therapists, special education teachers and parents, Sequences for Autism lets you create unlimited stories using your own text, audio and real life pictures. In addition you can create and manage content, sequences, categories and activities giving you the power to custom built exercises based on the goals of your program.
• Unleash your imagination! Your text, your pictures, your audio! Create unlimited stories, activities and exercises with Sequences for Autism
• Content management. Manage your sequences, create new categories and activities and customize your own individual educational plan
• Unlimited cards! Unlike other sequencing apps, Sequences for Autism lets you create sequences with as many cards as you want!
• Create user players. You can create & personalized players for progress measurement
• Measure progress. Sequences for Autism includes an in-game report that lets you keep track ofchildren's progress showing you the number of attempts and total time to complete a sequence
• You can select from a male or female voice for instructions and tutorials
• English and Spanish supported. Toggle languages at any time during the game
✔ Improved communication skills with peers
✔ Spatial depth orientation
✔ Improved ability to structure thoughts and ideas
✔ Focus on self-help skills
✔ Children will be able to break down everyday activities into a systematic process, improving their social skills
We would love to connect! Visit us at edninja.com
What's New in Version 1.1.1
* Ready for iOS7
* Bug Fixes
SLP - some good stuff, some disappointment
The best part of the app is that you can make your own stories, and make them of indefinite length. The user interface is nice with the “interlocking” pictures. The worst part is the stories that come with them. For example, why does it take 18 steps to brush your teeth?? I like the pictures that come with it, it would be nice if I could re-record the audio and use my own text to say what I want it to say, and get rid of some extraneous pictures. The vocabulary is weird, like “grab your hair brush”. The word “grab" is kind of rude and not something I want to encourage my students to be doing or saying! This app could be a lot better with some customizability.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 14, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 79.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Maria de Lourdes Ibanez Aldana
- © Edninja Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.