By Tagstar Publishing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Because the World Needs More Zombie-Themed Typing Games. It really does." - Kotaku
"Your keyboard is the killzone" - Pocket Gamer
Spookville, Oregon is a quaint, picturesque little town with just one tiny problem… it's infested with zombies!
An entertaining take on the horror shooting genre, Zombie Typomaniac is a quick-play arcade game, which pitches a player's typing skills and quick reflexes against hordes of offbeat zombies.
In this compelling (spelling) test of nerves and skill, the player's goal is to rid the town of its zombie infestation once and for all. Help comes courtesy of a variety of bonus health and weapon drops, but when the horde is bearing down it's the player's fast fingers which bring the firepower.
Gameplay modes include a compelling story mode across 28 levels, including 5 crazed boss characters, plus a special "survival mode" for the real killer elite.
• Fast paced arcade shooter with an entertaining and simple gameplay mechanic. Lock & load! Type to shoot!
• 28 fun packed levels in story mode. Unlimited challenges in "survival mode"
• 5 bugged-out boss levels to clear through.
• Dynamic gameplay adapts the challenge to match up with a player's skill level.
• Numerous power ups and health bonuses to pick up and use throughout.
• Unlock or purchase in-game up-to 20 outfits to be the best dressed zombie hunter in town.
• Play with either type or slide interface
Nice quirky typing game with cute graphics :)
I remember playing typing of the dead years ago, and it was a blast! Sadly, I haven't seen many other similar games. This game captures that same frantic typing gameplay, but with cuter graphics. Great game overall
The game is fun but the keyboard is a bit frustrating. I wish I could use the iPhone keyboard instead.