By Majesco Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Selected as one of Apple's Best Fitness Apps of 2013!**
**The #1 Health & Fitness tablet app in 108 countries!**
We've added new features including:
TWO NEW SONGS - Rock out to "Zumba" by Don Omar and Zumba original song "Activao" in addition to the original 6 songs. If you've already downloaded the game, you'll get these for free!
FACEBOOK GROUP CHALLENGES - It's always more fun to work towards your goals with friends, and now you can! Set goals and challenges for your group of friends and party yourself into shape!
All of rest game's rockin' features are below!
• The hottest Zumba® Fitness routines available for the first time on mobile phone and tablet devices
• New motion tracking technology ensures you get the most out of your workout
• Dance along with superstar Zumba instructors: Beto Perez, Gina Grant, and Kass Martin
• Get moving to chart-topping music from artists like LMFAO, Pitbull, Tiesto, Don Omar, and more plus contagious Zumba originals
• Feel the thrill of a huge range of popular dance styles from around the world, including Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Bollywood, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton and more
• Create a workout group with Facebook friends, set group goals, and party yourselves into shape together!
• Three pre-programmed calorie-burning classes: Party, Exhilarating, and Pulse-Pounding
• Customize your own classes in 20 to 60 minute lengths with purchased routines
• Stay motivated with the Progress Tracker that helps you create fitness goals and tracks your calorie burn
• Learn the basic steps of your favorite dance styles at your own pace in Tutorial mode
• Keep track of your progress between your tablet and phone! Cloud saving ensures your workouts stay on schedule whether you play the game on your phone or tablet.
What's New in Version 1.3
Optimization and Bug Fixes
The first time I worked out with the program I blamed my extreme clumsiness on the electronic teachers. If they were human I would have done better I thought. After all the characters had the benefit of editing for precise movement and I did not have an editor! BUT it was the best sweat that I worked up in a year so I tried it again today . Though still not on all the beats I was up to the challenge and I did a lot better. I had fun, learned a few dance movements and fell more easily into the rhythm of the program. I'm starting with just the short class till I get my stamina up but I think I can stick with this. I don't like all the music and the full pack costs $24! I think that is high. I can see $10 -15. maybe. They are risking us not getting bored before we get hooked and make that kinda investment. Be careful about trying to go to fast and twisting your ankle. The moves are clearly designed to challenge even the experienced. $4.99 is ok for initial investment but I wish they had more info on the kind of surface to dance on, shoes, dress etc. I am definitely sharing this with friends...after I master it:)
I Look Forward To Zumba Workouts
I appreciate this app because Im not a gym freak. I hate machine workouts and I don't enjoy running either. Zumba is for you if you want the intense workout and the burning sweaty body but don't want to feel like you're dragging through a workout. Its fun, its sexy and its challenging! You're not going to master every move on the first try but you keep going until you get it, keep moving. I kind of do my own thing as long as I'm on beat. This app is great and I would recommend you get a waist trimming belt to loose extra belly fat quicker! Im on day three and I wake up excited to do some Zumba Zumba!
I Love Zumba but...
I LOVE Zumba and have been very excited to get to Zumba at home whenever I want, rather than trying to fit my life around classes in my hometown (often not very easy). Love the dance steps, love the music, though I do miss what my local instructors use.
Why 3 stars? It is near impossible to get this app to give me any better than 3 stars for any single dance song. It doesn't matter if I mimic wiggle for wiggle, step for step, I never get more than 3 stars.
I'll keep using the app because I love Zumba but I wish the grading would just go away because all it does is distract me from the fun of shaking my booty at the beginning or end of the day.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 27, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 205 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Majesco Entertainment
- © Majesco Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- FULL GAME PACK$24.99
- PARTY CLASS$9.99
- EXHILARATING CLASS$9.99
- PULSE-POUNDING CLASS$9.99