Argus: Calorie Counter & Steps
By Azumio Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Be fitter. Be healthier. Be the best you
- Find friends in the largest fitness community
- Log all activities (steps, run, walk, weight, etc)
- Training plans created by top personal trainers
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
As featured on 2016 Apple Watch Commercial 'Chase' with Nick Jonas, USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others, Argus is the BEST all-in-one health & fitness app in the WORLD. Download Argus now and join the world’s LARGEST social fitness community. MILLIONS are already benefiting every day by setting lifestyle goals, conquering them, and sharing their progress along the way!
WHY ARGUS IS THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- 100% FREE – we believe that leading a healthy lifestyle should be accessible to everyone!
- 100% INTEGRATED – Argus uses only your phone!
- 100% EFFECTIVE - MILLIONS of users worldwide have seen DRASTIC improvements in their physique and emotional well-being!
- HEALTHKIT SUPPORT
FEATURES OF THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- ADVANCED SLEEP TRACKER – track your sleeping habits and use our proprietary algorithm to wake you up at your lightest stage of sleep!
- WORLD-CLASS HEART RATE MONITOR – visualize your waveform with the tip of your finger and your phone’s camera!
- 24/7 STEP PEDOMETER – tracks all your steps with our efficiently engineered ultra-low battery usage technology (10x more energy efficient than leading competitors!)
- MULTI-ACTIVITY GPS TRACKER – track running, cycling, climbing, and more!
- ULTIMATE CALORIE COUNTER– Argus has an EXTRTEMELY ACCURATE calorie counter along with the most extensive food database in the world, ideal for weight watchers, paleo dieters, Atkins dieters, and more.
- IN-DEPTH HEALTH CHARTS AND ANALYSIS – track what you’re doing right and what you could be doing better!
- CUTTING-EDGE BARCODE SCANNER – instantly log all your foods by taking a snap of a barcode!
- PERSONALIZED WEIGHT-LOSS PLANS – set your weight-loss goal, sit back and relax as Argus calculates your calorie intake!
- HD VIDEO WORKOUTS – Do Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Squats, Pushups, Deadlifts, Bench presses, and more!
- CHALLENGES – invite friends and family with challenges to motivate each other in a fun way
- LEARN MORE – get exclusive access to our blogs and learn tips & tricks on how to improve your nutrition, weight, fitness and health!
- MORE TO COME – enjoy new features the second they’re released! We constantly strive to make Argus the best free health & fitness app in the world.
What's New in Version 5.124
Be fitter. Be healthier. Be the best you.
Track all your activities (calories, weight, steps, walks, runs, sleep, heart rate, etc) within one app. Transform your body with the most active and motivational fitness community.
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Performance and bug fixes
Your reviews and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continually improve our application.
Your advocates in healthy living,
The Argus Team
A Potential Game Changer w a critical weak spot
This could be the app that knocked every other comprehensive health app out of the running - if only it’s good journal wasn’t so limited and wildly inaccurate... 4 oz of salmon is registered as having 36calories OR 100calories OR 245 calories. This is just for a generic entry of “salmon” and none of the individual data has any mention of different ways of cooking etc. additionally many if not most of the entries are ambiguous portion sizes (1 serving?!). What good is a health app whose food journal is so all over the place and inaccurate! Once one of these good journals are willing to put in the time to actually record ACCURATE food nutritional value all these apps - from fitness pal to this one is ripe for a disruptive that actually gets it right!! I wish it was Argus since they have so many other great features.
Useful app, HealthKit integration would help
It's a useful app that does some of the things that extra hardware like the Nike band, etc does (but does better) but what do you expect. As a cheap alternative it does give you an idea if you would actually find something like that useful and motivating or just another expensive thing that ends up in the junk drawer. This app would get a higher rating if there weren’t the constant nagging to do the in app purchases (“Go Premium”) bit I guess they have to make money somehow. It is currently worth the irritating nagging.
Needs to track fruits and veggies
I loved this app. However, with the last update they won't let you see all the nutritional info of your food unless you pay for the premium. I think they should have at least kept this. I was keeping track of my potassium intake and miss that info now that it's gone in free version. I would no longer recommend this app because of that, only because it seems basic to allow you to see all the nutritional information.
I would like a graph to keep track of my veggie and fruit amount to see if I am getting enough.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 5.124
- Size: 213 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Azumio Inc.
- © 2015 Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Azumio Premium$4.99
- Azumio Premium$29.99
- Azumio Premium$8.99
- Azumio Premium$9.99
- Azumio Premium$39.99