Argus - Pedometer, Run, Cycle achieve your fitness and weight loss goals with the ultimate activity tracker by Azumio
By Azumio Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured in Apple's new TV Ad - Strength! and all over the web and on Apple's home page. You DON'T need a dedicated pedometer to know how many steps you've walked each day, download Argus today and use your phone to begin living healthier!
24/7 Steps and active Calorie counter, GPS mapping of Running, Cycling and Driving; keeping track of Water, Coffee and Tea intake; snapping photos of meals in one click. Featured in USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others.
Argus turns your iPhone into a sophisticated health and fitness device as it monitors and manages your activities, food, workouts, sleep, hydration, weight and vitals, helping you make sense of numerous bio-feedback data points to reach your health goals and improve overall well-being.
Argus is designed to harness every aspect of mobile computing to monitor your lifestyle without compromising your privacy. Argus is engineered for minimal power consumption and run 24/7 in the background. However continued use of GPS running in the background can significantly decrease battery life.
- Daily Steps and active Calorie counter
- GPS mapping of Running, Cycling and Driving
- Creates Food diary of all your meals with food photo snapping
- Set daily goals for Steps, Sleep time and Hydration
- Observe trends over time with all variables to track wellness
- Uses Instant Fitness for your home workouts
- Uses Sleep Time to monitor your sleep cycles
- Uses Instant Heart Rate to monitor your heart beats
- Built in support of third party wearable devices and health apps
- Motion coprocessor support to save battery time on iPhone 5S
- Apple Health App integration
With an intuitive, eye-catching interface, Argus allows you to get a snapshot of your daily activity. Timeline is organized in a honeycomb structure that allow easy aggregation of your data and detailed views. You can tap once on a cell to get more information. You can tap and hold for 2 seconds to get the aggregated views of your inputs. Smart gesture - tilt iPhone 180 degrees back and forth to add water.
Enjoy Argus - your ultimate health and fitness companion.
*Argus is best used with an iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPhone 6
What's New in Version 3.22
Fellow Argonauts! Argus is now ready for the Apple Watch big time and ready to push the watch to its limits!
- Challenge your friends/family/coworkers to a battle of steps straight from the watch! Choose from: Daily Face-Off, Workweek Battle, Weekend Survival and Weeklong Rumble. Engage, chat, challenge and egg each other on and push each other to the limits. Timezone friendly, so challenge your friends whenever you are!
- Excited about the outdoors? We are too! You can now Start, Pause and Stop your running, cycling, surfing or any other GPS activity straight from the watch.
- Love coach cues? With Audio coach it's now more easy than ever to hear your stats and view your stats on your watch as well. View Speed, Pace, Cadence, Heart Rate without picking up your phone.
Bugfix for activities sometimes stopping while Argus was in the background.
The App I use the Most
This app is great and I use it daily, multiple times a day but, I find that there are many options missing on the choices. Not only on the drink options but the exercise as well. There's no way to link to other apps, which would be great. I did purchase the Blood pressure app and the Sleep app that goes with Argus and it's been very interesting to see the results. However, there's no way to go back to the previous day to add information to anything, which would be fantastic as sometimes you get busy then it's the next day and .... yeah. I still love using Argus and hopefully you the designers of the Fantastic app will be able to make some changes. Thank you for making a wonderful app
Great app for motivation
Terrific app for tracking steps and recording activity, liquids and weight statistics. Helpful to understand its limitations: the step counter uses GPS and yes, sometimes it misses steps, sometimes it adds steps because it picks up slow movement as walking (say in a car). On the whole I use it to encourage myself to move more and to track my running workouts. I'm looking for trends rather than agonizing over 40 steps. I wish it had better food/calorie tracking, but I'll use my own brain for that.
Since I upgraded to an iPhone 6 with IOS 8 it runs very quickly (previous was an iPhone 4).
I definitely recommend the app if you need some motivation to do healthier stuff.
Staying healthy has never been easier
It has everything you practically need. The only hard part is remembering to log food. I think this app is amazing.
I love the features it has when you connect with a friend because the two can see what one another has been up to activity wise and it really gets your competitive side on too.
The food diary snaps are simple and really help keep me on top of what food groups I am lacking.
Overall it is a fantastic app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 19, 2015
- Version: 3.22
- Size: 89.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Azumio Inc.
- © 2015 Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Azumio Premium$4.99
- Azumio Premium$29.99