Be fitter. Be healthier. Be the best you
- Find friends in the largest fitness community
- Log all activities (steps, run, walk, weight, etc)
- Training plans created by top personal trainers
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
As featured on 2016 Apple Watch Commercial 'Chase' with Nick Jonas, USA Today, CNN, TechCrunch, Gizmodo and many others, Argus is the BEST all-in-one health & fitness app in the WORLD. Download Argus now and join the world’s LARGEST social fitness community. MILLIONS are already benefiting every day by setting lifestyle goals, conquering them, and sharing their progress along the way!
WHY ARGUS IS THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- 100% FREE – we believe that leading a healthy lifestyle should be accessible to everyone!
- 100% INTEGRATED – Argus uses only your phone!
- 100% EFFECTIVE - MILLIONS of users worldwide have seen DRASTIC improvements in their physique and emotional well-being!
- HEALTHKIT SUPPORT
FEATURES OF THE BEST HEALTH & FITNESS APP IN THE WORLD
- ADVANCED SLEEP TRACKER – track your sleeping habits and use our proprietary algorithm to wake you up at your lightest stage of sleep!
- WORLD-CLASS HEART RATE MONITOR – visualize your waveform with the tip of your finger and your phone’s camera!
- 24/7 STEP PEDOMETER – tracks all your steps with our efficiently engineered ultra-low battery usage technology (10x more energy efficient than leading competitors!)
- MULTI-ACTIVITY GPS TRACKER – track running, cycling, climbing, and more!
- ULTIMATE CALORIE COUNTER– Argus has an EXTRTEMELY ACCURATE calorie counter along with the most extensive food database in the world, ideal for weight watchers, paleo dieters, Atkins dieters, and more.
- IN-DEPTH HEALTH CHARTS AND ANALYSIS – track what you’re doing right and what you could be doing better!
- CUTTING-EDGE BARCODE SCANNER – instantly log all your foods by taking a snap of a barcode!
- PERSONALIZED WEIGHT-LOSS PLANS – set your weight-loss goal, sit back and relax as Argus calculates your calorie intake!
- HD VIDEO WORKOUTS – Do Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Squats, Pushups, Deadlifts, Bench presses, and more!
- CHALLENGES – invite friends and family with challenges to motivate each other in a fun way
- LEARN MORE – get exclusive access to our blogs and learn tips & tricks on how to improve your nutrition, weight, fitness and health!
- MORE TO COME – enjoy new features the second they’re released! We constantly strive to make Argus the best free health & fitness app in the world.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $29.99 USD per year (75% savings).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We were able to hunt down that annoying notification issue and improved Apple Health steps tracking! We also cracked down on a couple other pestering issues.
Love Argus? Leave us a review! Have feedback? Write to us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I wouldn’t advise getting this app to anyone as there a myriad of others that offer the same tools and much easier to maneuver. If you’re simply using to track steps, your phone does this for you already (iPhone users). If you’re using it to track meals, calories, etcetera then it’s okay except for the fact that there A LOT of foods not in their “bank” so you have to add yourself. Again, most other apps don’t have this issue. I purchased the “premium” and discovered that doesn’t even offer what’s advertised. Couple that with good luck trying to get a hold of anyone with questions or confirmation as all roads lead nowhere. The app itself doesn’t provide a customer service link so I looked on the App Store. This provided the developers site and I did find a “contact us” link. When I completed typing my email and went to send I repeatedly got a “failure” notification. From there I used FB Messenger of which I’m still waiting for a reply. Reasons for contacting is I don’t want my subscription to auto renew (research this before purchasing as it’s misleading). If need be I’ll change my ITunes payment options but seems like too much effort for such a simple request. In summary, it may be tedious, but research an app before using and again, no I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Great, Free, Visual Health Tracker
I’ve been using this app for about five years now and it’s awesome. It helps me to easily track weight gains and also physical activity. I love the fact that I can share my runs and activities with people that I am following or that are following me so it it’s a great motivational tool. It also stinks very well with The Apple health app and Apple Watch. I also love the tiles because you can hold down a tile and filter based on the tile you selected, I.E., number of steps, total water intake, bodyweight, caloric intake, etc.
Are use other apps to track my work out so it’s not necessary for me to purchase the premium; however, I would purchase the premium app if the price point was different… Meaning a lot lower. Other apps such as my fitness pal and my work out allow me to track my workouts and also my calorie intake when it comes to meals, so it’s not really necessary for me to purchase the premium version.
The basic free application is one of my favorite Apps, paid or unpaid.
Like it on my phone, but not on watch
I like this app. I change my macros daily for carb cycling and I love the overall layout and setup. But the database, picture option, and even food scanner are really lacking. I’ve grown used to manually entering things & since I eat the same 20 items it’s not longer an issue but honestly they need to update their database.
My second issue is the app on the Apple watch. I can only see activity and workout options on the watch app. I already have that through Apple and another fitness app. I just want to quickly see my calorie intake and macros for the day.
This is super frustrating bc I only ended up with the paid subscription for Argus bc I purchased the annual membership for another azumio app, gym buddy, and when that app wasn’t useful I started using Argus instead of MFP so I didn’t feel bad for losing $40. Now I’m annoyed I didn’t just save my money and pay for MFP so I could use it on my watch and have set macros for specific days and actually be able to find foods in the database that I haven’t previously manually entered.
- Azumio Inc.
- 211 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $29.99
- Azumio Premium $4.99
- Azumio Premium $29.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.