Listacular for Dropbox - Rapid notes, lists and to-do's with plaintext
By Andrew McKinney
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
# Featured on Lifehacker, Mac Life & App Advice #
Rapidly create lists and notes, sync them with Dropbox and share with others. Listacular's streamlined interface allows you to create to-do's, bullet point outlines and simple text notes a fluidly as you think.
Listacular saves your lists to Dropbox in simplified text markdown, so you can update or add new lists from anywhere. You can collaborate with others over shared Dropbox folders: two people can work on the same list at the same time and changes will be intelligently merged together.
- Untethered Dropbox sync (optional)
- Works with TaskPaper and nvALT formats
- Set due dates and alerts
- Create sub-folders and organize your lists/notes
- Collaborate with others the same list
- Share your lists via Dropbox or Email
- Save your lists in easy-to-use .txt format
Listacular provides 3 lists for free. If you'd like more, there is a one-time upgrade fee to get unlimited lists.
What's New in Version 1.41
- Fixes Pinyin keyboard issue
- Large files are now much faster to edit
- Fixes to @tags to include parenthesis
- Fixes due items indicator sizing
- Fixes various URL problems
Best list app period!
I have tried many list apps and this is the best by far. Very easy to enter and organize items, and very easy to use.
This is such a great app! And they fixed the lagginess from the previous update!! Awesome!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 13, 2014
- Version: 1.41
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Andrew McKinney
- © Bloomingsoft 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Listacular Unlimited$4.99