Where's My Mickey? XL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Mickey on a brand new adventure in Disney’s most popular mobile game franchise!
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
• Extra Levels (XL) – Play 20 extra-LARGE levels exclusively designed for the big screen experience! Only available on your iPad!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Bug fixes and optimizations.
Love it, want more!
I have to agree with a lot of the reviews I've read. This is a great game and I hope you guys are in development of new levels. I really liked one review that suggested that you bring in some more characters and give them their own story and levels. Overall I would recommend this to anyone who likes solving puzzles. It's fun and also with Mickey it can get kids interested and help them with problem solving strategies. Great game. Thanks
Ok I've had this game for at least a year or more, finished it quite some time ago at least 6 months to a year ago and I would love to keep the game. I did love it when I did play it, so I would like to see some new levels please. I would hate to have to delete the game since I've had it for so long, but please if we could I would love to play the game again. Thanks!!
This game is very good but it needs an upgrade. Maybe add some characters and give those characters their own level obviously. Maybe add Donald Duck, pluto, Minnie, and maybe another goofy level.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 19, 2014
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 51.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, and iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular.
Top In-App Purchases
- Van Goofy & Ship Wrecked Episode Pack$0.99
- Glass Half Empty & Menace of Venice Episode Pack$0.99
- small pack of hints$0.99
- large pack of hints$2.99