Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* ไทย (Thai)
© 2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 5.0.12574
This Hearthstone patch prepares the Tavern for the arrival of Whispers of the Old Gods! This patch also paves the way for a new way to play Hearthstone and introduces adjustments to key Basic and Classic cards. Along with bug fixes, we've also added new card backs and Tavern Brawls.
Read on for details!
* Do you hear them? Whispers of the Old Gods expansion will arrive on April 26! You can purchase Whispers of the Old Gods card packs from the in-game shop and play them beginning April 26.
* As of April 26, the Year of the Kraken will begin, bringing with it Standard and Wild formats. Check out the A New Way to Play blog at www.playhearthstone.com for more info.
* Friendly Challenge menu has been updated. Starting April 26, you can challenge friends to Standard, Wild, or Tavern Brawl games.
* Collection Manager’s Set Filter has been updated.
* The following card backs have been added:
-- Shadowmoon Valley – Obtained by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of May
-- Zul’Drak - Obtained by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of June
-- Halfhill - Obtained by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of July
* The guaranteed pack from Arena Runs will now always be from the most recently released expansion. Additionally, you are slightly more likely to receive a second card pack from a different Standard set.
* The “Sorry” emote has been replaced with a new “Wow” emote. Wow!
* The following cards have changed. For full details regarding these changes, please read the Keeping Hearthstone Fresh blog at www.playhearthstone.com:
-- Ancient of Lore – Now draws 1 card instead of 2
-- Force of Nature – Mana cost decreased from 6 to 5, Treants no longer have Charge and no longer die at the end of the turn
-- Keeper of the Grove – Health reduced from 4 to 2
-- Ironbeak Owl – Mana cost increased from 2 to 3
-- Big Game Hunter – Mana cost increased from 3 to 5
-- Hunter’s Mark – Mana cost increased from 0 to 1
-- Blade Flurry – Mana cost increased from 2 to 4 and only affects Minions
-- Knife Juggler – Attack reduced from 3 to 2
-- Leper Gnome – Attack reduced from 2 to 1
-- Arcane Golem – Health increased from 2 to 4, no longer has Charge
-- Molten Giant – Mana cost increased from 20 to 25
-- Master of Disguise – Stealth granted by this card now only lasts until the start of the next turn
* Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay such as:
-- Stampeding Kodo’s ability will no longer target the same minion twice if triggered by Brann Bronzebeard.
-- Gladiator’s Longbow will prevent damage caused by Explosive Trap.
-- Quests to obtain Old Murk-Eye and Captain’s Parrot have been disabled, as those cards are only available in Wild mode. These cards can be crafted as normal.
* Added improved visual effects to certain Classic cards.
* The reconnect feature has been improved.
* Fixed various audio, graphical, and UI issues.
More information can be found in our blog at www.playhearthstone.com
For those who think you need to pay...
Hello, I am a Hearthstone player since December-ish of 2014, but have not really been into the game intensely since late last year. Between then I have had short bursts of heavy play. In all that time, I have spent a grand total of $0 in all that time for this game. And, no, I am not stuck being attacked and abused by paying players. I have completed a lot quests recently, and through such methods, have done many Arena runs. I got a lot of packs and I have gotten lots of fun cards. From all this, I have reached rank 16 as a casual ranked player, only playing ranked at the end of April for the most part. I have created a deck using the methods I have learned and I am doing very well. Now, I am saving up gold to slowly buy Wings in the Blackrock Mountain adventure, and I have no problem waiting. I should get a wing every week or two, along with packs from tavern brawl. I hope those who can't win against paid players can stay strong and be patient. With a little effort, you can be as good as those who pay without spending a dime. Enjoy your wins and learn from your losses. I hope that this helped. Thanks!! :D
There are many butt-hurt fans out there who don't like the new expansion and think that everyone plays the same deck and that has ruined ranked play. They haven't discovered or tried the Wild format is the simple answer to their problems... For people who haven't played Magic the Gathering, standard is a term used in card games to try to keep things fresh but mainly to get people to open packs and play cards from the newest expansion. They achieve this by making old cards illegal to play in the standard format, forcing players to change their decks and fill them up with cards from the new expansion. Wild format is the counterbalance to this where ALL cards are legal and therefore more "winning" strategies are available to the player. Standard is usually dominated by a few top decks which is why I've never enjoyed it in any card game. Hearthstone is still light on text and complexity compared to most card games but to me that's one of the charms and a bonus when playing on the go on my phone. If you've gotten this far and haven't already, go start the download :)
Don't waste your time or money. The new whispers of the old gods update is the worst thing that happened to this game. Also I have never been frustrated with a game besides this one. And I'm going to be very simple right now. Prior to this update the game involved strategy, and u can create your own deck from hundreds of cards and there was a unique curve and gameplay in each match. Nope not anymore, everybody (not over exaggerating) every single person has the same exact deck, everyone uses the same deck so it's no longer a game of strategy it's just a game of luck, if I wanted to test my luck if go to the casino, instead I have to compete with other people who have the same exact deck as me,and if they get a good draw it's over, u win 6 straight and then lose 8 straight. There's no fun , if u create a different deck other than the deck given to you, you get completely destroyed by them. Because that's the deck that wins.( and loses) I like to point into my games and win, I've achieved rank 11 before and now can't even pass 17. Save your time. Save the stress. And definitely save your money. Unless you like casino games camouflaged as "strategy" this game is ruined. It will never be the same. And now I will proceed to uninstall. Thank god I never paid real money
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 5.0.12574
- Size: 1.13 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Arena Admission$1.99
- Bundle of 7 Classic Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 2 Classic Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 15 Classic Packs$19.99
- Bundle of 40 Classic Packs$49.99
- Bundle of 7 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 2 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 7 Grand Tournament Packs$9.99
- Bundle: All 4 League of Explorers Wings$19.99
- Bundle of 15 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$19.99