Disney Infinity: Toy Box
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MORE ADVENTURE! MORE TOYS! MORE FUN! PLAY AS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY AND DISNEY/PIXAR CHARACTERS TO COMPLETE ADVENTURES AND ACCESS ALL TOYS IN THE DISNEY INFINITY UNIVERSE.
Captain Jack Sparrow in a sports car racing Dash, Sulley climbing mountains to find Cinderella’s Castle – create anything your imagination dreams of… Sync to your console or PC game for complete cross-platform play!
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE LIMITLESS –
• More than 80 free items to build your world – including terrain, racetrack pieces, and decorations! Earn an additional 60 toys through gameplay!
• Play in a world you create or compete and master the game in pre-built Adventures!
• Unlock additional free toys and adventures every week when you play often!
• Bring your world to life with Hex Discs that can add brand-new vehicles and items to your Toy Box or change the appearance of the world around you.
• Play with Mr. Incredible for free! Use web codes included with toys at retail or make purchases in-app to bring over 20 Disney and Disney/Pixar characters into the Toy Box app!
• Log in to Disney ID to transfer your creations cross-platform for further editing/play and unlock even more toys!
In Disney Infinity: Toy Box, you can make your own worlds, create games with your own rules, or build places that only exist in your imagination. When you’re done, you can knock it all down and start again. Transfer anything you create between your iPad, PC, and console, and continue right where you left off on any platform.
Note: Login to your Disney ID to see characters you have previously redeemed.
Visit www.disney.com/infinity for more information.
What's New in Version 1.5
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Great game/lag/in game purchases
Overall the app in fun and great just for when your stuck somewhere. But the lag is consistently happening, even when I have only 1 very small terrain block. I think part of the problem is that my iPad has little storage left but some could just be the overall app. In app purchases should have the price of the purchase along with the name of the of the purchase I want to buy something but I can't figure out the price when I go to buy it. I will hold off on all in app purchases until I am sure the price of the item. Thank you.
Overall Good Game
But don't get it if you're broke. It's a good game with good controls, but there are a very select few things open to players who would prefer not to make the in-app purchases.
The things that are available to us, though, such as the river gazebo and Cinderella's Castle, are definitely worth getting the app. Terrain blocks and cliffs that prevent your character from falling off the platform are included, as well as many of the Disney Infinity basics. But I think I would rather get the actual video game that hooks up to the TV myself.
Also, once every day/week, you get some sort of prize. I'm new at this, but I would DEFINITELY see this as a pro rather than a con.
Great Game, but some changes should be made!!
This is a really good game, but Disney, please update the game to the new Disney Infinity 2.0. This would be great for the game.
This game is great, but I wish you guys would update the game. When I go into the app and start playing my toy box and anybody else's, everything looks dull and gloomy. It is not my iPad. You should fix this so that the colors are bright and vibrant just like to figures. Also whenever I play, the game sometimes starts to go slow mo on me. You guys should really fix this. It will make the game better in my opinion.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 1.42 GB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.