D&D: Arena of War
By Mobage, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Massive February update!
• Mighty Companions join your cause!
• Friends will pave your way to glory!
Arena of War, the first free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons game on mobile, is a thrilling 3D battle role-playing game that takes place in the famous Forgotten Realms. The Sundering, a historic event that will reshape the world and the heavens, is underway and threatens the balance of power between the gods of good and evil. You will be called upon as a champion to fight on behalf of good against the adversaries of evil and help set the balance of power before the Sundering is complete.
Battling alongside your trusted teammates, you will unlock great powers that can be upgraded and combined to your desire. But, beware the arena, it is as dynamic and deadly as the enemies within it.
• Quest through the world of the Forgotten Realms
• Battle with strategy and skill using touch-based attacks
• Bring companions to assist you in battle
• Customize your warrior with hundreds of powers that can be upgraded and combined
• Battle new adversaries every month for valuable rewards
• Invite your friends and wage war on your enemies
Arena of War is a Dungeons & Dragons battle rolelplaying game that is FREE-TO-PLAY! Learn more about the game and the people who make it at:
What's New in Version 3.0.0
• New Companion Feature
• New Social Features
• Improved Friend System
• Sound overhaul
• Optimized UI
• Bug Fixes
I loved playing this game before the last update. crashes at the end of boss battles so you lose your potions, experience and treasure. And really! six ads before you can even play! The first time playing the update it forces you to use a potion in some lame tutorial mode that you can't bypass.
I'll up the review when it's fixed..
Update - down to one star now. Since this game will not run on an iPad 2 any more without crashing every other session I loaded it up on my iPhone. It defaults back to that tutorial mode where it makes you use a potion. I don't have any so I can't play without purchasing one. No thanks. I've deleted the app off both devices.
Seems to need help
Recent update sems to be buggy/crashy.
Will not let me start an adventure without selecting a consumable.
Will not let me go back to the home screen.
I have to close the app to get out of the screen.
Seems to be a significant downgrade rather than upgrade.
Ok, but crashes a lot
iPod touch 4th gen.
Downloaded after watching the announcement of this game going along with d&d next and the books.
Game is entertaining, sort of, but crashes at the worst times and crashes a lot.
Game needs to be fixed. Badly.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 26, 2014
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 61.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Mobage, Inc.
- © Atakama Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Large Bag of Gold Pieces$2.99
- Small Pouch of Gold Pieces$0.99
- Chest of Gold Pieces$9.99
- Large Chest of Gold Pieces$19.99
- Great Pile of Gold Pieces$49.99
- Dragon's Hoard of Gold Pieces$99.99