BeanCounter - Fancy Clicker Counter
By CodingMerc LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
BeanCounter for iOS is a fancy clicker counter replacement. Beancounter is designed to replace not only one but multiple clicker counter at once. Track whatever you like directly on your iOS device.
• up to 16 counter fields on iPhone & iPod Touch
• up to 20 counter fields on iPad & iPad Mini
• select your favorite color scheme
• export counter data as CSV via eMail or iTunes
• print counter data via Air-Print
The free version will display in-App-advertising.
• just tap a field to increase it’s value
• tap a field with 2 fingers do decrease the value
• swipe a field from left-to-right or right-to-left to reset the value to 0
• swipe upwards or downwards anywhere on the screen to access the options screen
• you can count up to ridiculously small and large numbers
What is a bean vounter? A bean counter in general is a person, such as an accountant or financial officer, who is concerned with quantification. [Source: Wiktionary]
What's New in Version 1.1.7
Update for iOS7
Sweet and easy!
I love that it is so intuitive to handle. Had to count three separate things at pretty much the same time, just in different intervals and this app was exactly what I needed.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Henke
- © 2013 CodingMerc LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version$2.99