Arpeggionome for iPhone - A New Musical Instrument
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
[80% SALE] Get the most out of Arpeggionome for iPhone! Pro Upgrade In-App Purchase is 80% off!
Arpeggionome (pronounced ahr-pej-ee-oh-nohm) is a new musical instrument designed to play arpeggios*.
• "Arpeggionome makes amazing patterns in arrays of pulsing circles" (Peter Kirn, Create Digital Music)
• "A masterpiece in design and functionality" (smitematter.com)
• Rated as the "Most Creative MIDI App" by iPadMusic.com
• "Arpeggionome Pro is a very very powerful arpeggiator that can really take your music to the next level" (Chip Boaz, iosmusicandyou.com)
• "If you like great Arpeggiators, this is it!" (Jordan Rudess)
Design an arpeggio pattern with various knobs and buttons, then move up-and-down the matrix to set its speed, or left-and-right to set its pitch. Tilt the device to control volume and pitchbend, or shake for vibrato. Also, with the Pro Upgrade In-App Purchase, Arpeggionome for iPhone can be used to control other iOS music apps, external gear, and computer software like never before.
*An arpeggio is a musical technique where notes in a chord are played in sequence, rather than ringing out simultaneously.
MUSICAL EXPRESSION AT 240 NOTES-PER-SECOND
• Move up-and-down the matrix to set the pattern's rate
• Move left-and-right to set the pattern's starting-note.
ACCELEROMETER-CONTROLLED PITCHBEND AND VOLUME, ESSENTIAL FOR 8-BIT SOLOS.
• Tilt the iPhone forward-and-back to control volume.
• Tilt the iPhone left-and-right to control pitchbend
DESIGN AN ARPEGGIO-PATTERN FROM SCRATCH...
• Fifteen pattern-parameters accessed on one page of touch-knobs
• Parameters include Key, Scale, Number of Notes, Step Distance, Notes Style, Alignment, Octave Range, Octave Style, Rates, Octave Offset, Note Offset, Velocity, Gate, and Tempo.
...OR USE A PRESET.
• Includes a Pattern Library with a wide selection of presets.
• Save and recall your own patterns.
• 8 pattern-buttons and 2 arrow-buttons provide quick access to the Pattern Library, enabling you to change and save patterns on the fly.
A ROCK-SOLID MIDI IMPLEMENTATION
• $4.99 In-App purchase required
• Control other iOS MIDI Applications (such as GarageBand, Animoog, Magellan Jr., and FunkBox).
• Control external MIDI devices (such hardware synthesizers, drum machines, and sound modules).
• Control computer software (such as Ableton Live, Logic, and Pro Tools)
• Send MIDI through Virtual MIDI, CoreMIDI hardware interfaces, or over WiFi or Bluetooth.
•A simple built-in synthesizer
•Beautiful and informative visual feedback
•Backup, restore, and transfer patterns between devices via iTunes File Sharing
What's New in Version 1.2.0
*Special note regarding the Pro Upgrade In-App Purchase*
The previous version of the app accidentally enabled the Pro Upgrade features without the In-App Purchase! This includes MIDI input and output. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience, but I have corrected this error in the current version. And just to be clear, the Pro Upgrade has been part of the app since it was first released.
Please forgive me!
New in version 1.2.0
- New Quick Start guide to teach you the basics.
- Reset button added to main toolbar.
- Main toolbar buttons now more responsive.
- Performance enhancements. Arpeggionome for iPhone now runs great on iPhone 3GS! However, MIDI input/output still recommended for iPad 2 and later.
- Various iOS 7 related updates and minor bug fixes.
Arp, nuthin to f*@-k with
I have been using this app for a while now :) Glad it's being featured!
It's great for alone time or jamming with my pals. Once downloaded, I probably played it for 3 straight days. Very fun.
Can't wait to control my synth with this :))))
Awesome and fun little app!
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways... Actually too many to count! Great little app just perfect for making a little or a lot of music!
This is so RAD!
This has been a lot of fun to use, can't wait to explore the different aspects of MIDI interfacing. Can't wait to see what's next from Alexandernaut!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 17, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Alexander Randon
- © 2014 Alexander Randon
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$0.99