By Fotonauts Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Planning a vacation or looking for great things to do nearby? Say goodbye to unclear descriptions: Fotopedia® puts you right in the picture.
Fotopedia stories are punchy fusions of text and image covering thousands of topics, from travel, culture and wildlife to food, entertainment and more. Browse them as a magazine, find them on the map or create and share your own.
On iPhone and iPad:
- Browse the Fotopedia magazine for curated stories crafted by locals and travelers
- Organize and keep your favorites in collections
- Follow great photographers and travelers and comment on their work
- Use the map to find the best experiences at home or abroad
- Share your discoveries with friends
Extra features on iPad include:
- Create and publish your own stories
- And much more...
Need help? Visit help.fotopedia.com
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Minor bugs fixed
Fotopedia for iPhone is now more social.
With this update, you can:
- create and edit your profile
- follow people and collections
- like and comment on stories
- organize your favorite stories in collections
Your profile is accessible at any time from the iPhone toolbar.
This update also contains minor bugfixes for iPhone and iPad.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Apr 07, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Fotonauts Inc
- © 2013, Fotonauts Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.