Sketch Painter – Painting, Drawing, Sketching Illustrations on Unlimited Size Canvas with free Paint Brush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sketch Painter is the intuitive drawing tool with resolution independent vector illustration that allows you to create stunning sketches with very little effort. You can quickly and easily rasterizing photos; mucking around any image for drawing practice; drawing anime and beautiful line art; doing lettering.
Again, it is an interesting tool to make your own scribble which is very essential for professional or amateur artist.
Sketch Painter Features:
- Unique Brush System:
- Comes with three fountain tools: two pens, a brush.
- Transparency, Stroke size, Pressure-sensitive could be adjusted.
- Rapidly adjust the brush size.
- Various high-quality natural brushes ( Available in In-app purchase )
- Simple and Powerful Interface:
- Unlimited size canvas.
- Undo / Redo function (Unlimited steps!). Swipe the undo/redo button to toggle back and forth.
- Import photos from your device as a reference and draw over your image.
- Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Two finger pan & zoom navigation. Fluidly zoom in while drawing to create fine details, and zoom out to see a complete view and add larger elements.
- High Resolution Vector Illustration (In-App ):
- Vectorized images：Vectorization refers to the process of converting raster graphics into vector graphics. With the unique technique, you can shrink or enlarge photo without distortion or changing important visual content. Or you can extract the image contour only.
- Advanced Layering System ( In-App ):
- There are two layers which are free to all users.
- Supports unlimited size drawing, up to 20 layers
- Re-order the Layers
- Move the layer interactively using Multi-Touch
- Add, delete a Layer
- Show, hide a Layer
- Artwork Gallery:
- Choose 50 kinds of background templates from template library.
- Export to image file.
- Export big files in PDF format and share it over email ( In-App ).
- Share your artworks to facebook, twitter, email, and so on.
- Print painting at any size with the easy work of My Brushes Pro. Yet you should have My Brushes Pro already.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.10
1 If you like using our apps, please support us by rating / reviewing the app in the App Store.
2 IOS7 Compatibility
This app has been graceful for me when I first got it but every couple of times I open it or every couple of minutes it auto-closes the app making me frustrating and loosing my color I was using. It would also be really great if you could add one of those tongs but for colors so I don't have to try and re find the color while accidentally overlapping making my original color, a darker shade.
Crashes a lot
The app is fun but I can't get some features to work. It crashes often but you can recover previous work. Saving a drawing takes an inordinate period of time. The Help feature is lame. I paid the extra for the vectorization and layering but it doesn't work well at all. A more robust Help feature would be great.
It's a cool app
It's a cool app but I have a suggestion: maybe you should like have a option to like for example you have a person but they only have 1 eye done and you want the both eyes to be the same to you highlight it and you can mirror it or rotate it lol kind of hard to understand/explain sorry hopefully youbunderstand
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 07, 2013
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: etinysoft Inc.
- © EffectMatrix Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- ALL Essentials$3.99