Writing Wizard - Kids Learn to Write Letters & Words
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
•"Fantastic, customizable tracing practice with fun rewards." 5 Stars - Common Sense Media
• "Writing Wizard is the most complete and intelligent letter tracing app we’ve seen"" AppoLearning.com
• "This brand-new app should be the go-to for every parent, teacher and therapist to work on handwriting" - TOP PICKS - 5 stars - SmartAppsForKids.com
• "Writing Wizard by L’Escapadou is everything a parent wants in a handwriting app, and more." 5/5 - kids-app-reviews.com
• "L’Escapadou has made handwriting fun." AppyMall.com 5/5
• Listed in "20 best educational iPhone and iPad apps for kids of 2013" - appsplayground.com
• Editor's Choice Award for Excellence in Design - Children's Technology Review
From the creator of award-winning educational apps, Writing Wizard is designed to help every child learn how to trace through a fun system carefully designed to maintain motivation.
The app is fully customizable to suit every child's needs, and lets you check their progress through a system of reports and profiles. You can even add your own word lists !
Check the YouTube demo : http://bit.ly/writingwizardvideo
Kids want to have fun, and Writing Wizard offers a lot of fun to keep them motivated in the learning process !
• They can trace using 26 animated stickers and sound effects
• Once tracing is complete, they can interact with them on 4 games that animate letters
• They can trace any word - like their name - as the app is customizable
• They can collect stars in 5-Stars play mode
FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS
• Detailed reports provide information on what kids have done, including the ability to replay and export the tracings to view kids' progress
• Ability to create your own word lists (and record audio for each word)
• Multiple parameters to customize the app according to the child’s current education level (e.g. letter size, difficulty, show/hide model, allow to stop between key points, etc.)
• 3 most popular fonts (ZB, DN, HWT)
• Upper and lower case letters, numbers (and word lists)
• Letter sounds (which can be customized)
• A customizable 5-Stars play mode
• Unlimited Users
• AppoLearning.com ""Writing Wizard is the best letter tracing app on iPad"
• SmartAppsForKids.com TOP PICKS 5 stars "Writing Wizard has every feature needed in a handwriting app, along with some amazing options for customization."
• AppyMall.com : 5/5 "Wow!!! This is one fantastic app for learning to print for both families and clinicians."
• TeachersWithApps.com : "Teachers With Apps had the pleasure of beta-test Writing Wizard, which is simply brilliant! This app will be a daily go-to for any primary teacher, student, or parent."
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a Moms with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
L’Escapadou takes children’s privacy seriously. We believe you should not have to worry about your kids being tracked by apps or websites. This app:
• Does not collect any user information (we do not use data collection tools)
• Does not contain in-app purchases
• External Links : Protected parent sections are available where you can send us a mail and check out our others apps. Before accessing a parent section, an addition must be solved so that young kids cannot access it.
What's New in Version 2.0
Thanks for your wonderful reviews and feedback !
• New section for drawing/prewriting activities (shapes and some easy & fun drawings)
• 6 new christmas stickers to write with (Santa, snowman, gift,...)
• Localization : now includes all accented letters and is localized in French, German, Italian, Spanish and Swedish.
• iPhone Support !
This is absolutely the BEST app for multi-sensory learning! My students of all ages are completely enthralled.....which makes the time limit feature invaluable! Students record their own words as they learn them and can then replay their writing to see what they need to improve. As a special educator, I 100% recommend this app!
Fun while they learn
My 4.5 yr old twins love this. The bright colors and after-tracing graphics fun keeps them going back for more. They are learning to spell and are so proud of themselves. They like to hear their voice speak in their personalized word lists. This is excellent and a great investment!
I truly love this app especially for kids who hate practicing handwriting. The recent update with the prewriting shapes does not work on my iPad with the OS 7 system, but it does work on my iPod without the OS 7 system. Hopefully a fix is coming soon?
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: pierre abel
- © L'Escapadou 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.