Ice Age Adventures
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scrat's nutty pursuit of the cursed acorn has world-changing consequences.
Manny, Diego, and the rest of the herd are suddenly floating out to sea at the edge of a continental cataclysm. Left all alone, Sid needs your help to rescue his friends and save the entire herd.
Get ready for ICE AGE ADVENTURES!
AN EPIC ADVENTURE
• Explore the unknown with Sid, Manny and Diego
• Travel through diverse environments
• Uncover secret treasures and defeat iconic villains
RESCUE THE HERD
• Play a match-3 mini-game and sled with Sid to save the day
• Recruit Precious and bring the herd together quickly
• Escape the avalanche in an addictive runner mini-game
• Use rescued animals as power-ups
• Compete with friends in daily & weekly challenges for rewards
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game or by paying with real money. This app contains advertising messages. This game also allows social network connectivity in order to play with others, as well as advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties. Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
What's New in Version 1.4.0
Ice Age Adventures is heating things up! Get ready to set sail on a new adventure to save the animals on the Smokey Shores.
NEW ENVIRONMENT: THE SMOKEY SHORES
• Restore Mt. Scratmore to unlock the volcanic village
• Spice up your town with steamy habitats and decorations
• Continue the adventure with 2 new archipelagos
• Rescue fan-requested animals: Dimetrodon, Parasaurolophus, Iguanodon and Pink Troodon
• Save Scratte from the hardened lava!
• You now have the option to skip the baby animal Rescue Runner game.
• Out of Play Tokens? Earn more by watching videos.
• Check out new time-limited archipelagos in the Events menu.
Is a nice time killer. Collect berries, use those to collect shells, use those to build up your island, all while you're rescuing ice age characters.
The acorn cave wasn't working in the beginning, but now it is. Perhaps you need to get to a certain level. Don't spend $ on acorns, just keep playing other quests until you collect a bunch. That takes awhile, they are stingy with the acorns.
Only have 3 other islands open at once tho. Once u hit the fourth, the first open one will cause the second open one to rebuild all obstacles. Or so it seems. It's a faster game in the beginning, but later islands start requiring acorns. Then it's just repetitive and kinda boring until you get a new quest.
UPDATE: I played a little longer and wanted to share.... .. It seems the 'watch video to earn a coin' is very limited right now. But the Worst thing is... The ads! You get a new screen and have something to click, but right when you're supposed to click there, the ad screen comes up and you inadvertently hit the ad instead of the next step. Then, of course, a new screen comes up for the ad and it takes you out of the game! A HUGE pain, IMO.
And once again, I'm stuck with nothing to do because I don't have enough acorns. However, since I tried to post my initial review hours earlier, it seems I'm hitting more acorns! YAY! But, hmmmmm.
Don't waste your money
Can't watch any videos for extra tokens... Thus has been broken for 2 updates. Do they not listen to people or read reviews.
They have a good idea but it needs some fixes...1st thing are the dumb acorns, or lack there of... All the mini games are rigged to never give you more than berries or shells....useless.
Game is ok... You need to get some new mini games to play but also there needs to be more ways to find your stupid acorns. When you clear an island, when you rescue a friend, hidden in trees and bushes at home (more than the one per week), and when you go to the island and spin those not so random wheels .... Ive yet to get one stupid acorn from those things. So rigging to make people pay not gunna work. You may get some people to pay but theres more of us who will just quite playing. Your game isnt like coc so paying isnt as much fun. Just food for thought.
Potentially great game, but too many issues with last update.
The DJ ad is ruining the game experience. I understand you earn a game token for its short 40 second ad, but more times than not it just locks up the game and you never see the token, anyway. I would rather choose to watch the ad for the token than have it randomly start during the game and lockup my iPad, losing berries I used to get to special areas, because upon restart I am back at the main island. It's becoming so problematic that I am considering deleting the game entirely. I also agree that acorns are ridiculously hard to obtain and certain areas on the island take 700 acorns to open, that's a lot of $$$$.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 11, 2015
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 93.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- Ice Age Adventures TM & © 2014 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. Ice Age Adventures game software, excluding Twentieth Century Fox elements © 2014 Gameloft.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Acorn Reserve$1.99
- Acorn Satchel$4.99
- Acorn Elation$9.99
- Acorn Bliss$19.99
- Ultimate Acorn Reserve$0.99
- Acorn Paradise$49.99
- Fantastic Acorn Elation$4.99
- Acorn Nirvana$99.99
- Acorn Elation$5.99
- Fantastic Acorn Paradise$24.99