By Juicy Beast Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** iPod 3 and 4, iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS are NOT supported, they either don't have a gyroscope or enough memory!
Break through ceilings, rescue princesses and escape boiling lava as you slash your way to the top of the Knightmare Tower!
• "Knightmare Tower hooked me for over an hour, and I had to force myself to stop playing" - Kotaku.com
• "There are triple-A, $60 games that pale in comparison to the enjoyment we got from Knightmare Tower" - GamesRadar.com
• "Easy to play and bizarrely addictive" - Joystiq.com
• "One of the few games that would be equally at home on the App Store or Xbox Live Arcade" - Eurogamer.net
- Campaign and Survival modes
- 10 princesses to rescue, all daughters of the same King (yeah, even that last one)
- Tons of upgrades, including visually changing armors, swords and boots
- 1 epic boss battle
- 70 quests to complete
- 50+ different monsters to slice up
- 3 legendary monsters that can be summoned with special horns
- Giant bombs that blow apart every monsters around you
- Potions that make you super strong
- Rideable rockets
- Soundtrack by HyperDuck Soundworks (Scrolls, Dust: An Elysian Tail)
- More info on http://knightmaretower.com
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Fixed: Crash in Survival mode.
Very good and addictive
And no in-app purchases. Yay!
As others have said, the graphics and gameplay are top-notch.
Only two critiques… First, the music is a 30-second or so loop that repeats endlessly, and could use some variation.
Second, the end boss is MUCH harder in iOS than the Flash version of the game. And the end boss is very dependent on luck. If his head does not pop up in the right places to allow you to get to him in a fraction of a second, you will not beat him fast enough and be forced to play the tedious parts of the tower for another try. Need to fix his difficulty or randomness.
Otherwise, great game.
This game is incredibly fun. The progression is well paced - you never feel like you go too long without acquiring some kind of meaningful upgrade, and with every upgrade you gain a noticeable amount of power. The final boss is challenging enough to give most people a good amount of trouble, and the art style is charming. Controls are nice and tight and customizable. The game is often difficult, but deaths always feel avoidable and are never unfair, and every failure left me wanting to try again. All in all, a superb app.
Great game but needs some tuning
The game is awesome and a lot of fun. Overall the tower is balanced and upgrades feel meaningful and worth the effort. It's only issue comes on the last boss and really just the third stage of the last boss. At that point unless you are right over him he won't have his head out long enough for you to attack and even with the top sword you barely scratch his health bar. Also there are several points in this fight that has unavailable damage which just feels cheap. Other than that amazing game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 26, 2013
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 126 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
- © 2012 Juicy Beast Studio LTD.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.