Documents Unlimited Free for iPad - Editor for Microsoft Office Word Document
By Appsverse Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Documents Unlimited Free is an app that allows you to create and edit Microsoft Office® and Open Office Documents on your iPad.
Documents Unlimited Free allows you to create and edit your Word®, Excel® & PowerPoint® documents. The app also supports the creation and editing of LibreOffice and Open Office Documents that are based on the Open Document Format.
The app is based of a fork of OpenOffice that has been downloaded more than 100 millions times. The hosted cloud based solution allows you to access the full functionality of a LibreOffice applications.
+Create, view and edit files
Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.docx)
Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc)
Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 (.xlsx)
Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 (.xls)
Microsoft Powerpoint 2007/2010 (.pptx)
Microsoft Powerpoint 97/2000/XP/2003 (.ppt)
Open Document Format Text (.odt)
Open Document Format Spreadsheet (.ods)
Open Document Format Presentation (.odp)
Various graphics format (.png, .jpg, .gif and others)
+Integrated File Manager
Import different file formats and export to other file formats.
Autosave and sync to your local files/
Supports Wifi and USB transfers
Export most documents to PDF
Print your documents via Air Print
Type using voice and dictation for supported devices
Precise control using mouse mode
- Not all documents can be opened or edited successfully. Some opened and saved documents may result in a loss of formatting due to formats in compatibility. If you are unsure, you can email us your non-confidential document to our support email to help you test if the app can open the documents successfully for you.
- OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
- LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
- Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- The Documents Unlimited app is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by LibreOffice, OpenOffice or Microsoft
- Documents Unlimited is a cloud based and hosted solution for the popular LibreOFfice suite and requires users to be online for its editing features.
- If you are interested in using LibreOffice on desktop computers, please visit www.libreoffice.org
What's New in Version 2.2
+ Fix crashes
+ Enhance performance
+ Export PDF fixes
Would be nice if I could work on my document without wi-fi
Once I figured out how to edit my Excel spreadsheet (by going to the Import option in the Settings/gear menu, thanks to customer support for this tip), I thought the app would be really useful. I needed to edit my Excel spreadsheet during a class (using it as a financial calculator to work problems) and did not have wi-fi available. The spreadsheet wouldn't open because it said it had to sync first (I had not made any changes to it since I saved it in a previous session, nor had I accessed it from another device). Unfortunately, this app was not as useful as I had imagined.
Very good but slow
This app is good and stable but in the edition of documents is very slow
It was working well when i finally got it to accept my bluetooth keyboard. Then out of nowhere BAM! closes my doc that was almost complete and decides to "SYNC". Yeah! I lost EVERYTHING I had just done! so I DL this app on my iphone. Saved time by using the speech text.
When complete I sent it back to my ipad to fix a few things on a nice large screen and BAM! closes again at the end of my changes and "SYNC" now I cant even open the document let alone have the changes be saved! SOOOOO AGGRAVATING!!!!! Thanks for wasting my time! Im hunting for a new app as we speak. Even if I have to pay for it, its better than wasting my time!
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 17, 2013
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Appsverse Inc.
- © Appsverse Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.