DramaFever - Dramas & Movies
By DramaFever Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The DramaFever app allows you to enjoy unlimited instant streaming of your favorite dramas, variety shows and movies. Watch hit shows from Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Spain and Latin America, all with professional subtitles.
Free to use.
• Watch popular dramas and movies including Heirs, Running Man, and new same day shows
• Resume watching from where you left off on your computer, TV or other supported device
• Enjoy classic series including Boys Over Flowers and Coffee Prince
• Add shows to your queue to watch later
Now you can get DramaFever Premium!
• Watch every show in HD video and with NO Ads
• 1 month access, $9.99/month, renews automatically.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by visiting Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
If you are experiencing any issues, please contact email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.4
• Globalized App Content
- Set your language preference in your account settings
- Enjoy the content of the DramaFever App in Spanish or English (adding more languages soon)
• Bug Fixes
I use this app regularly and really like almost everything about it. It synchs with the website, so I can start watching and episode on my phone, and pick up where I left off on the website or vice versa. I also like how easy it is to keep track of the shows I am interested in. General navigation in the app is also very intuitive. The one thing I have run into is that, once in a while, the app goes black, as if the streaming is having issues, and there is no way to get out of it (navigation controls are not available), except to uninstall/reinstall. It remembers everything about your account, and only takes a couple of minutes to do, but is annoying. Luckily, it doesn't happen too often, but I still wish they would fix it. Besides that, I have no complaints.
Overrall, I think Dramafever is a great app!
Dramafever has many dramas that I would love to watch, but I als would enjoy watching web series. For example, We Got Married - I try to find episodes for each couple, but it gets confusing with how long each video is. So I would like go request for there to be more web series. Dramafever should update the way when we finish watching an episode. It should say "watched" in the upper corner of each episode that is finished. Sometimes, the app glitches and rewinds back to an episode before and I had to find where I left off in an episode before because I had already watched the previous one. I hope you make these changes soon! Thank you Dramafever also for giving me so many new and exciting dramas and notifications on new episodes. I appreciate it!
Times have changed: No VHS, No Dish
I'm a fan! I love how this app syncs so that rather I'm on my iPhone, iPad or computer browser it remembers what I've last watched and where I last left it so that I can resume at another time. I also like the email notifications when new episodes get added. Thank you for getting Korean Drama at my fingertips so easily!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 29.1 MB
- Languages: En, Spanish
- Seller: DramaFever Corp.
- © DramaFever Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- DramaFever Premium$9.99
- DramaFever Premium$4.99
- DramaFever Premium$2.99
- DramaFever Premium$1.99