By Mode 7
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Frozen Synapse is a multi-award-winning tactical game.
“There's a depth here that's often lacking in other iOS titles, and it shines through the second you pick up the game.” (Pocket Gamer)
(Full cross-play with desktop and other tablet versions)
• Independent Games Festival Audience Award
• Develop Best New IP Award
• PC Gamer Strategy Game of the Year
• Indiegames.com Strategy Game of the Year
(Reviews and awards for desktop version)
Frozen Synapse brings the simultaneous turn-based strategy genre bang up-to-date and lets you give detailed, accurate orders to your squad: classic gameplay with a modern interface.
Plan your moves, test them out, then hit the "Prime" button: both you and your enemy's turns are executed simultaneously.
Competitive-but-intuitive multiplayer and a huge single player campaign mean that Frozen Synapse will give you hours and hours of tactical delight.
• 5 challenging multiplayer modes, including the innovative bidding-based “Secure” and “Hostage Rescue”
• 55-mission single player campaign with dynamic dialogue and thrilling near-future narrative
• Powerful Skirmish Generator
Random generation combined with hand-crafted content means that levels and maps are different every time
• Critically-acclaimed electronica soundtrack by musician nervous_testpilot
- Existing players may use their existing account, but must buy a copy on iPad to do so
- If you already own the Red expansion, these features will be available to you via your existing account
What's New in Version 1.2
Push notification support
Game center achievements
Better support for the Red expansion pack (mutators, open challenges and a new game mode)
Fixed issue where game wouldn't start on iPads which had been on for more than 24-25 days
Neat game, atrocious UI
The UI designers can't have actually played the game. SO many really obvious annoyances. Such as vital controls being transparent and overload ON TOP of the map you are also trying to interact with. And the endless dialog you have to tap-tap-tap through (no Skip) EVERY time you retry a mission.
Move the bottom controls to an opaque bar outside the map, add a Skip for the dialog sequences, and get rid of the giant words that hide he whole map for several seconds every single turn, and this already fun game would be vastly better.
GC achievements, thank you!
GC makes games a lot more replayable, thank you for updating it with them!
Desktop and IOS
I recently bought this on my ipad. Does this mean I don't have to download it again on Steam?