Rivals at War: 2084
By Hothead Games Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"High-impact 3D graphics that make us go... wow, wow, wow" - Appoday
The year is 2084 and the galaxy is in chaos. Humanity has discovered alien technology allowing space travel between the planets, opening up the universe for exploration and conquest.
Forces around the solar system battle for supremacy, but one leader must rise up to unite the galaxy against all intergalactic invaders. Welcome to the ultimate sci-fi adventure, Rivals at War: 2084.
TRAIN an elite team of space marines. EQUIP these soldiers with weapons, helmets and armor for epic battles. ATTACK rival teams from around the solar system. CONQUER the galaxy, one planet at a time. FIGHT for victory and rule the universe!
* Star Map Story Mode - plot your conquest of the galaxy across 75 different planets.
* Rivals Mode - challenge your Facebook friends and go to war in head-to-head combat
* Daily Campaigns – crush the competition across three different skill levels to win rewards and prizes
* Strategy and tactics - select powerful tactic cards to influence each battle and overcome your opponents
* Player Achievements – progress through the game by completing over 45 special achievements
* Game Center Leaderboards - command your team to the top of the leaderboards for galactic domination
What's New in Version 1.2
Cpl Hicks here!
Welcome to the unit. We are deploying across the galaxy. Here is the latest sitrep:
* New Super Soliders!
* More movies to watch for free currency
* Bug fixes
Get out there and conquer the Galaxy!
Love the game, can't stop playing it!!! But, it's still missing a few things that would make it better in my opinion.
1. Commander Mode: A game mode that you could turn on or off that would let you plan the attacks and where your soldiers should go and what they should do. This would help the game become more interesting and exciting.
2. Auction Houses: Pretty self explanatory, but I would love to see two auction houses; one with items/soldiers being sold for bucks and the other with items/soldiers being sold for credits. This would be a big improvement!
3. More maps and Quests: The current maps are fine, but, at least in my opinion, they are getting old. Let's add some new ones! Same with quests, they are to easy to finish.
4. More item slots: The title says item slots, but really anything that would allow for further character improvement would be fantastic.
5. Customizable Characters: For the more casual players it would be fun to have either power over each soldiers appearance or "vanity equipment" that could be bought and worn over the normal equipment to change the looks of a soldier.
Thanks for reading, I look forward to the next update!
This is definitely one of my favorite games of all those I have played!...But it NEEDS to have a feature to make it so u can actually tell the characters where to go!!! They go off in POUR choice tangents that get them killed to often! Plz work on making them go and stay where u say! If possible, making them return to a selected spot whenever they respawn would be nice too! It would be nice if u could make a different premium pack for each type of equipment (though that's not necessary). Anyway, great game with great FX and lots of fun! Good Job!
Good but lacking
This game is wonderful when it comes to the fundamentals, but there are a few things missing.
You cannot command your troops which makes every stupid move on there part more frustrating because you can't change it.
Matchmaking is another big issue. My team is currently a 32 overall and it's putting me up against teams that are 48 and 56 overall. It's not fun all the time because I get destroyed and it takes away from my record and my troop contracts.
If these two issues are corrected then this game will be one of the best strategy games on the market.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 19, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 48.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hothead Games
- © 2013 Hothead Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pocket of Bucks$1.99
- Ammo Box of Bucks$4.99
- Rucksack of Bucks$9.99
- Roll of Coins$0.99
- Transport of Bucks$24.99
- Bank of Coins$2.99
- Team Shield 2$2.99
- Armory of Bucks$49.99
- Team Shield 1$0.99
- Fortress of Bucks$99.99