By Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are an occasional vacationer or a non-stop business traveler, the Hilton HHonors™ mobile app provides you access to easy travel planning tools and all your member benefits to make your on-the-go lifestyle easier.
The Hilton HHonors mobile app allows you to:
• Book reservations at the convenience of your fingertips at ten top hotel brands and receive our Best Rate Guaranteed with no hidden booking fees.
• Search all hotels and resorts within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio and find a hotel that fits your style and budget utilizing the quick look view of hotel photos, key amenities and access to maps.
• Modify and cancel upcoming reservations
• Redeem HHonors Points for Reward Stays
• Manage your Hilton HHonors account
• View past stays and your stay receipts
• Find and redeem special offers that fit your travel needs
• Utilize the current location functionality to book last minute hotel reservations
• Submit Requests Upon Arrival so your room is just right the moment you enter
• Call our hotels or contact HHonors support when you need assistance
• Join the HHonors program if you're not yet a member
With Hilton HHonors™, you are more than our guest. You are a member, welcomed at our ten distinct hotel brands: Waldorf Astoria™, Conrad™, Hilton™, DoubleTree by Hilton™, Embassy Suites™, Hilton Garden Inn™, Hampton™, Homewood Suites™, Home2 Suites™ and Hilton Grand Vacations™. The Hilton HHonors mobile app makes it easier than ever to enjoy your travels and the rewards you earn as an HHonors member.
What's New in Version 1.2
Your Hilton HHonors membership card is now accessible from the HHonors mobile app, allowing you to quickly view your HHonors number, tier status and point balance on the go from your iPhone or iPod touch.
For greater convenience, HHonors members can add their membership card to Passbook, and from there, share it with family and friends via text, mail or AirDrop.
Good update but...
Old features are still not working properly. For example, when you tap to see the details of a reservation all the fields are blank and can't even scroll up or down. Also it would be nice to add reservations to Passbook and save the room number, etc. Like the SPG app. Keep these updates coming. They don't come out often enough considering the bugs and deficiencies in the app. Hilton listen please!
Longstanding bug with multiple cities of similar name
Could be useful if they would fix a longstanding bug in the app. If you search on a city and it then prompts you to narrow the selection, for example "did you mean Warminster or Warminster township", then you are done. If you make any selection at all it will return no results. The only time it works is if there is no refinement of choice required.
"Hotel Detail" doesn't work
When you touch " hotel details" it doesn't take us to the hotel website... It used to work. I find this to make the app useless now. More efficient to just go to the website unless you're staying somewhere familiar, in that case I gave it at least 3 stars.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 10, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
- ©2013 Hilton Worldwide. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.