By Josh Justice
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don't spend another penny on apps that run slowly or crash.
Get ratings and reviews for how apps run on your specific model of iPhone, iPad, or Touch.
Some new apps run perfectly even on an iPhone 3GS, and some apps run poorly even on an iPhone 4S.
With TestRun, you can know for sure if an app will work for you.
- Save money and get the most out of your older or hand-me-down device by avoiding apps that won't run well on it
- Perfect for gamers and for users of processor-intensive apps like video and photo editing
- Look up apps and see performance ratings broken down by specific model of iPhone, iPad, and Touch
- Read reviews for more details on what in the app does and doesn't work well on your device
- Customize your list of devices so you'll only see ratings for the devices you own
- Add your own app ratings and reviews, to give feedback to other users on how it runs on your device
- App Developers: find out on which devices your app causes users the most frustration, to focus your performance optimizations and get more purchases
Contact email@example.com with questions, bug reports, or feature requests.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Minor bug fixes
Ok but useless at this juncture
The app in theory is great but useless with no other reviewers. I gave it a shot & held on to it hoping it would produce even a few reviews & be worth keeping but it didn't. That said I'd definitely give it another go later on. I'd say give it a shot & delete if nothing improves. Unfortunately for them it's the marketing that's at issue not development.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 04, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joshua Justice
- © 2013 NeedBee, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.