Sniper Shooter: Stickman Shooting Game For Free
By Fun Games For Free
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aim and Shoot! Kill the bad guys and accomplish missions to become the master hitman. Just turn your device to aim and TAP TO SHOOT and kill. Download now!
● EASY CONTROLS: tap to shoot
● 3D graphics
● Multiple TARGETS and scenarios!
● Improve your skills and accomplish EXTREME MISSIONS
● Mini sniper puzzles
● 13 chapters, TONS OF LEVELS for you to enjoy
● Enjoy hours of fun for FREE
But don't miss a single shot… or you will end up losing your job!
Download now and don't miss amazing FREE updates.
● What our players are saying
- This is a great game. Easy to play and an easy way to kill some time in between appointments. A must have. I spend hours playing this game. Simplistic but addicting! Love it
- Very good game, but completely addicting. Finish whatever you have to before even starting.
- The game is really fun. It's got all awesome graphics. It is definitely the best. I have never played such an awesome game. Whoever doesn't like this game has a problem.
- That's right one of the best games I have ever played so if you are looking for a good time by just sitting around this is the app for you!
- I just downloaded it and it's so fun and addictive I recommend this to people who like games on mobile devices.
What's New in Version 5.0.2
+ Minor bug fixes
Too much freezing up and ads
It would be a great little game to play when you have a few minutes and it is fun when it actually didn't crash. The ads are WAY too often and they have been getting worse. Looks like the developers are trying to make more money by shoving more intensive ads in, which in turn causes the app to crash about every other time. I was trying to push through because I had I level left to get full stars on and it continually crashes on the last level. On top of that there is no way to add or upgrade without buying it. You do get different guns from time to time but $12 to buy a rifle?!!!!!! I wouldn't pay that for an entire game, let alone a single gun that you don't need on a glitchy game. It's fun for a little while, but just frustrating in a short time.
Simple, straight up. The assignments in each chapter make sense, the achievements make sense, Survival mode makes sense, the weekly process for earning new free guns makes sense, the calibration makes sense. It's a fun game. Even the frequency of the adds make sense for those who would rather play for free than pay. The only thing that doesn't make sense is the reviews from whiners. Never waste your time with a whiner- wherever you are! HAVE A NICE DAY INSTEAD! :)
Too many ads
Game was fun to start, but after first stage, I started to get ads every 1-2 levels. There is way too many ads is this game. It makes it boring to play.
I could see every 5-10 levels/retries to put an ad. It's not a way to get me to spend money to remove ads either, I just delete apps that do that and this one is gone too.
Otherwise it's a fun game to play. Only downfall I found was the backwards up/down aiming and no option to switch it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 5.0.2
- Size: 114 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fun Games For Free
- © Fun Games For Free
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shotgun Sniper Gift Card$1.99
- Shot Gun Sniper$6.99
- Stuffed Wallet$0.99
- Psycho Sniper$12.99
- Shotgun Sniper Double Gift CardFree
- Shotgun Sniper 50%OFF$2.99
- Super Sniper$24.99
- Psycho Sniper Double Gift Card$2.99
- Psycho Sniper 50% OFF$5.99