By Jinsung Yi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ARETE POP RFID Reader Application.
1. Insert AE100 RFID Reader to your iPhone's headphone jack
2. Turn volume up to 100%
3. Switch the button to "On"
4. Click "Read" to start to read UHF RFID tags
5. Click "Clear" to clear the UHF RFID tag list
6. Click "Stop" to stop to read UHF RFID tags
For more information, please refer to
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed misaligned UI at stop condition and on/off time.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 02, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jinsung Yi
- © 2013 PHYCHIPS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.