By Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"... it's challenging, it's funny, and most important of all, it's a lot of silly, goofy fun." - Gamezebo, 4.5/5
"... quit reading and download it right now." - TouchArcade, 4.5/5
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, 4 legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
== FEATURES ==
• Perfect blend of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces!
• Endless Gameplay - Procedurally generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
• Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage
• Four game modes - Story mode, Insane Mode, Manic Mode, and Timed Sprint, with more unlocked once you beat the game
• Pets - They'll accompany you in battle and save your hide!
• Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
• Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off. Then do it again in the Petemare and Pete's Reckoning game modes!
• Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
• Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
• Extensive upgrade tracks - Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
• Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny.
GET TO TENTACLE-SLAPPIN!
What's New in Version 2.0.51
Updated splash screen and general BscotchID bug fixes.
Good game after crashlands
I bought crashlands a while back and I beat it a little bit ago, I then got bored because of the lack of games like crashlands, I decided to look at other games by BS and saw Quadropus rampage so I downloaded it, its really fun and I don't get bored of it because it's not the same exact thing every time you restart. This is a great game and I recomend it to EVERYONE
You guys are awesome
I've been playing it none stop since I downloaded it. It makes me want upgrade all my thing on my own. I did buy the starter pack but $2.99 for it for these guys they earned it. I also do plan on buy Crashlands as well. Keep up the good work and hope to see more games from you guys soon.
I was blown away when I found out this game is like 3 years old & I never heard about it. Very challenging, but gets fun after you figure it out a bit. Lots to unlock & upgrade. Can't wait until I've unlocked it all!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 01, 2016
- Version: 2.0.51
- Size: 62.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
- © 2016 Butterscotch Shenanigans, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Butter Up!$2.99
- Orb & Doubloon Starter Pack$2.99
- Orb Booster$0.99
- Butter Up!$2.99
- 100 Doubloons$0.99
- Ad Smasher$0.99
- 225 Doubloons$1.99
- Upgrade Pack$8.99
- Pet Sack$5.99
- 600 Doubloons$4.99