Prince of Persia® The Shadow and the Flame
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The rebirth of the legendary action-platformer, with brand-new visuals and controls redesigned to fit your device.
** SlideToPlay – 4/4 – “A gorgeous and athletic blend of platforming and exploration”
** TouchArcade – 4,5/5 – “Shadow and the Flame is a Prince of Persia game in every way that counts”
Set after the events of Prince of Persia Classic, Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame continues the saga of the wanderer who was born a Prince. Now he must embark on an epic journey in search of his past that will redefine his future!
AN IMMERSIVE SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE
* Follow the epic storyline of the original game.
* Explore 14 levels rendered in visually-stunning 3D.
* Dive into 5 state-of-the-art environments.
A BRAND NEW COMBAT SYSTEM
* Discover an exciting new combat system with multiple enemies and tactical challenges.
* Unleash devastating combos and unlock even more powerful ones as you progress.
* Acquire new weapons for increasingly thrilling fight sequences.
INTUITIVE CONTROLS DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
* Experience the highly-acclaimed Prince of Persia platforming gameplay.
* Choose between gesture-based touch controls or the classic virtual joystick.
* Perform fluid and acrobatic moves to overcome challenges, or go step-by-step with “Cautious Mode”.
EXTEND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SOCIAL CONNECTIVITY
* Unlock achievements and ascend the leaderboards.
* Share you scores with Facebook integration.
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.
www.princeofpersia-theshadowandtheflame.com اللعبة متاحة ايضاً باللغة العربية! شاهد مزيد من التفاصيل هنا
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals, and more at....
If you have any feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Our team is working permanently to improve your experience.
The graphics and especially the animations are great, very impressive, but the game as a whole falls flat. The combat is ridiculously easy. If you take a single hit after the first level, you probably fell asleep. The platforming is pretty easy. It can take a bit of effort to find everything in a level but there is little benefit to exploration. There are health potions and revive potions and potions that increase your maximum health, but you don't need any of these. There are some improved weapons hidden in the levels, but again, they are unnecessary and don't alter the gameplay at all. There is treasure, which you could spend in the shop to improve your combat abilities, but again, you don't need to, so why bother. I don't know if they dumbed this down from the PC version because I never played it. The original Prince of Persia game on the PC was definitely more challenging and more interesting and just all around more fun. There is some enjoyment to be found just from acrobatically running and jumping around the levels, but that gets old pretty quick. The game is pretty short, which ends up being a blessing. Oh well.
Nice homage to the original Prince of Persia 2
When they came out with classic POP HD. I hoped they would give POP 2 the same treatment. This comes close. POP Classic HD felt much more like the original. Updated graphics but identical level design and more nimble movements for the prince. This one comes short. Combat is dumbed down. Level design is made too simple (set off a trap - that's ok, you can usually avoid it easy enough, Miss a crucial jump - that's ok, you'll usually survive and easily enough find another way around). Revives take away all sense of danger. The original had voice acting - this one doesn't. The original actually had better cutscenes to tell the story. And the gameplay felt more cinematic. For example - on the first level you actually had to jump onto a moving boating. On this one, the boat is idle waiting for you to climb aboard. Still though, it's still similar enough to the original to bring some nostalgia.
Too easy, too short for the price
I completed this game before I even realize I was playing it.
There is almost no challenge in passing levels or fighting foes. Levels are very short and there is very little of them.
I feel like I could play longer on a quarter in the arcade than in this game for $3.
Considering that UBISOFT has such great titles like Rayman this game is very disappointing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 05, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 56.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Based on Prince of Persia® created by Jordan Mechner. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Prince of Persia is a trademark of Waterwheel Licensing LLC in the US and/or other countries used under license.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Coins$1.99
- Bag of coins$6.99
- Box of coins$19.99
- Chest of coins$39.99
- Treasure Room$99.99