Inheritage: Boundary of Existence
By Tinker Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- This app is optimized for iPhone 4S and later, iPad 2 or later, or iPod Touch 5 and later (iOs 5.0 and up).
- This app uses significant amount of memory and it is possible to crash if the memory is limited. Please contact us if this happens.
*For optimum performance, it is recommended to play with devices packed with minimum 512 MB of RAM.
"Inheritage is fun, though, and an exciting effort to drive story through a shoot ‘em up. It’s an impressive game that's *just* an update away from being great." — 3.5/5, Touch Arcade
"Inheritage has its share of problems but they weren’t severe enough to ruin my enjoyment." — 4/5, 148apps
"... the game is lots of fun and a serious must-have for anime fans." — AppAdvice
"... the story has enough twists and turns to keep me interested in knowing what happens next." — Technology Tell
Inheritage: Boundary of Existence is an exciting shooter game based on Indonesian culture elements. Packed with beautiful artworks, Inheritage is an innovative game with gorgeous gesture motion, interesting visual novel and enchanting voice actors on your iphone!
Defeat various mythical enemies and dodge hell bullet storms to help Nala through her journey!
== GAME FEATURES ==
- Play through 3 levels of difficulties: Easy, Normal and Hard!
- Unlock various supporting Rakyans and SPECIAL ATTACK!
- Smooth and unique hand gesture on your iphone/ipod touch!
- Beautiful 2D artworks and animation that is visually stunning on your iphone/ipod touch!
- Beautiful original BGM and SFX specially created for INheritage!
- Full voice actor dialogue to strengthen the story experiences!
- Various bullet pattern on various stages with various bosses!
For iPad Mini users: We are aware that there are some issues with iPad Mini crashing on launch, we are currently trying our best to resolve the bug.
GAME CENTER integration is in progress and will be COMING SOON!
Thank you for your patience and support!! :)
What's New in Version 1.3
- Add Game Center support
- Make in-game Visual Novel skippable
- Change minimum score for extra life
- Increase Rakyans damage
- Increase score multiplier
- Every continue has a chance to get two bonus lives
- Change pickup item shape
- Change encyclopedia font size
- Change Nala's core color
- Special attack damage balancing
- Fix tutorial descriptions
- Fix bug : Wisana bullets
- Fix bug : Rawaja special attack
An absolute gem of an iOS game
Starting off with pretty much the most compelling opening to an iOS game, the game continues on strong as a challenging and fun experience.
One can easily detect the huge amount of love and hard work it took to make the game what it is. The art and story are high-tier and the characters are dully voiced and well-written. Misc. sounds and bgm are also decent. Interestingly enough, the game whose story focuses primarily on Indonesian mythology, makes me want to explore the Indonesian culture more. Needless to say, the price is more than fair.
One of the game's two notable concerns probably lies within the bullet-hell controls. Moving around is challenging since it feels like it gives somewhat of a indirect response, but it's still able to get accustomed to. I also can't think of anything that can be changed to fix it since moving Nala directly would be blocked by one's thumb and a d-pad isn't suitable for the genre. The other concern I had is the game's large size of almost half a gigabyte.
Overall though, the game is wonderful and a great buy if you are into bullet-hells or have a soft spot for the anime art style and visual novel type story-telling.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 11, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 402 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: TINKERINDO INTERAKTIF, PT
- © PT. Tinkerindo Interaktif
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.