Recordium Pro - voice recorder, record memos and note taking
By Pichak co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top 10 in more than 104 countries, Recordium is now a de facto voice recording solution!
Featured by Apple, TheNextWeb, The Guardian, LifeHacker, The Telegraph, MakeUseOf, iMore, AppAdvice and more!
Recordium is a powerful yet elegant recording app designed for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Recordium lets you highlight the track while playing or recording audio, helping you focus on the most important parts of your recordings.
Attachments such as notes, tags, and pictures can be easily added to any part of the recording. This enables searching among your recordings, allowing you quick access to the most important and highlighted parts of your tracks.
Recordium's intuitive user interface, smooth playback, and multiple options for customizing the size and quality of the recordings using various compression algorithms are among the features that make this app an essential tool for everybody, especially students, journalists and musicians.
Recordium, See what you hear!
Recordium Pro Special Features:
Highlight the Audio
◦ Highlight important parts of the track while recording or during playback
◦ Edit the highlighted parts on the touchable waveform easily
◦ Tag recordings with as many tags as you desire
◦ Add multiple notes to various parts of the track
◦ Attach pictures to any part of the track (from the camera or device gallery)
◦ Preview your annotations through a single tap
◦ Move annotations through the track easily
◦ Edit or delete annotations’ contents with a single tap
◦ Trim/cut any unnecessary parts of your recordings
◦ Snip any part of a track and create a new file
◦ Delete any part, even from the middle of a track
High Quality Recording
◦ 3 adjustable sampling rates (8, 22, 44.1 kHz) to manage the size and quality of the recording
◦ 4 different recording formats : WAV, CAF, AIFF, MP4
◦ Special MP4 Compression format : (e.g. record 1 hour in less than 30MB)
◦ Record and playback in the background
◦ Pause while recording
◦ Interruption protection enables you to continue recording after answering a phone call
◦ Auto-Save ensures that you never lose any recording
◦ Record all you need with no time limit on recording
◦ Enhanced recording volume to better capture voices from far distances
◦ Auto-Pause decreases file sizes by skipping conversation gaps
Powerful File Sharing
◦ Upload your recordings to Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote and other cloud apps
◦ Email your recordings directly from Recordium
◦ Transfer your recordings to your computer using Wi-Fi Sync
◦ iTunes file sharing
◦ Search by titles, tags and notes
◦ Quickly play recordings from the files’ list
◦ Useful file & folder management system
◦ Change file and folder names during recording or playback
◦ Add, delete, move, and rename your recording files
◦ Have a detailed view of your recordings' information including size, duration and date
Import Multiple Formats
◦ Import audio formats including: MP3, MP4, WAV, AIFF, and CAF
◦ Highly sensitive waveform
◦ Zoom in and out and navigate visually with the touchable waveform
◦ Variable playback speed with optional pitch correction
◦ 5-second forwarding or rewinding
Vote on the features you want to see in the next Recordium update. The top-ranked features will be included in future updates.
We always love to hear from our users.
What's New in Version 2.3
Thanks for using Recordium.
According to your constructive feedback we fixed some bugs and made Rrecordium compatible with iOS 8.
Love to hear from you at email@example.com
This app worked great for a while. Nice UI. Nice compression. Then it began to delete files at random. If you are recoding anything important don’t trust it to this app.
I’m meticulous about not losing data. My recordings are critical to my business so I thought I could guard against this by the "upload to dropbox feature. "Unfortunately uploading multiple files to dropbox is so slow and tedious that it’s not functional for backup.
I’m not sure why it started to delete files but I tried getting an answer from the people at Recordium and they never even bothered to reply.
Losing data is not acceptable.
Recordium works well. I like having the choice of different file types. Would be perfect for me if you could pause a recording and pick it back up again where you left off and also be able to put a passcode on the app/files.
I use Supernote if I'm just making little reminders to myself or if I want to keep my recordings locked up.
Incredibly difficult to sync to computer
Still no proper iPhone 6 support. The developers don't seem to spend much time on this app.
While it does sync between iOS devices again (finally), it still does not sync with iCloud Drive on Yosemite. And now they've made it so that the files don't even show up in the app files in iTunes unless you go to Share > Sound > iTunes for **each individual recording.**
Just stick with Voice Memos or another app like DropVox.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 24, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Mohammad Divband
- © 2011 Pichak co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.