Nimbler SF - Real-time transit & bike directions for San Francisco Bay Area
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nimbler SF is the best way to navigate San Francisco Bay Area by transit, bike, or bike+transit:
- Real-time arrival predictions for BART, Muni, and AC Transit
- Point-to-point routing for entire Bay Area
- Advisories about major delays
- Bike routing to the fastest transit station
- Bike preferences for fastest, safest, or flattest route
What's New in Version 1.35
All new UI for iOS 7:
- Streamlined home page
- Save and edit your favorite locations
- Step-by-step bike directions
This is a great app, everything works fine and it's very customizable. I gave it three stars because it lacks a crucial voice navigation, the only flaw but a big one in my opinion.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 11, 2013
- Version: 1.35
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nimbler World, Inc.
- © 2013 Nimbler World, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.