ANZCA RACS 2014 eProgram
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ANZCA RACS 2014 eProgram is the official App for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) Annual Scientific Congress (ASC) and the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA) and Faculty of Pain Medicine (FPM) Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM). It is provided free of charge.
It is designed for the iPad, and includes the following features:
- Members of the Virtual Congress and Virtual ASM website can login with their existing account details or can register online through the websites.
- When your iPad is connected to the internet, members can review Sessions and Presentations from the program, and add or remove them from their MyEvents calendar.
- The App's MyEvent calendar synchs with your Virtual Congress or Virtual ASM calendar (when connected to the internet)
- Scientific Program Sessions and Presentations are updated every day to reflect any changes during the Congress (requires iPad to be connected to the internet)
- Abstracts can be viewed by tapping the 'Abstract' button (when available for a presentation)
- Speaker CV's can be viewed by tapping on a speaker
When online use the App during the meeting to:
- Take notes during a session
- Send questions to the chair
- Participate in audience polling
All content from the printed program is included, so no need to carry both.
Offline 'Browse' mode allows user to view program information when an internet connection is not available.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Program UX Improvements:
- Cross Disciplines separated out into their own section
- Added ePosters into a separate tab per discipline
- Notes can now be saved\edited against all sessions and presentations.
- Text display issues with some characters