Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Exotic goods brought from the islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's "Restrictions" menu.
*You need an internet connection to play the game and enable social interaction, competitions, and other features.*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at email@example.com.
A treasure hunt and a new juicy event in Township!
* Join the expedition to the heart of the jungle in an event starting May 6!
* Build bridges between the rocky pillars and find ancient artifacts!
* Cover the longest distance without falling off the road!
* 2 new profile pictures for reaching personal goals and winning the tournament!
* Expedition goods at the factories and 8 thematic decorations in the Store.
* Help Sandra open a summer smoothie stand! The new event starts May 24!
* Grow Mango, Dragon Fruit, and Pepino at the temporary tropical farm. Fill townspeople orders to get the seeds of the fruit.
* Slice up tropical fruit to compete with your neighbors!
* Earn 2 new profile pictures for reaching personal goals and winning the tournament!
* 8 exciting decorations in the Store and temporary goods at the factories.
* Catch the wave in the medieval regatta season and get ready for a trip to the Wild West in the next season starting May 14!
* 3 new town expansions.
* A new wooden walkway at the zoo.
Ratings and Reviews
While this game was once a 5 Star game, it has since become -5 Star in my opinion. What once was the best Farming Game is now a sad shell of its original self. Money is priority and the gaming community is not relevant to the developers.
I can’t in good conscience rate this game a 5 Star. If I could, I would give it -5. Reasons: (1) Playrix totally revamped the zoo to the detriment of players. Hundreds of Thousands of players complained but to no avail. As someone who had completed my zoo, upgraded all my shops and completed all zoo achievements, it was very disheartening when Playrix took that all away. Now I have to redo 2 new zoo achievements and I have to collect zoo cards like I’m 5 years old collecting Pokémon Cards. (2) Playrix is now implementing a penalty for hopping. A penalty so severe, it will essentially kill hopping. Playrix claim that they are doing this to appease non-hoppers who are complaining about hopping. WRONG! They didn’t change the zoo back after receiving hundreds of thousands of complaints. Every single thing they’ve done has been purely about money.
This company does nothing for its customers. They don’t listen to players. The gaming community that supports them financially does not matter. I will not spend any more money on this game, Homescapes, Fishdom and Gardenscapes. You have lost a paying customer. Return the hopping rewards and do not implement a coop penalty and this review will be changed to a 5 Star.
I have been playing this game for over five years and I honestly think it is the best farming game of all. The game has so many facets beside just the farm part. They have yacht races, little mini games, the ability to join coops and chat with friends and so much more. I have always given the game a five star rating and still would except for a couple of issues that really need to be addressed. The major problem I have is the lack of land to design our towns. The game has the cutest decorations and the designers are constantly adding more, they do give land expansions but never to the degree that the towns don’t look cramped. Many of the buildings are too big and take up a lot of space. The solution they came up with was to store the buildings,but if you do you need to give up farmland that the building enables you to have. A total non solution. The same problem with lack of space is in the zoo too. They have lovely trees, bushes and flowers but can’t really enjoy them all because of the space problem.I would much rather see less new decorations (even though I love collecting them) and see more (many,many more expansions). If it’s impossible to add more expansions, than give us islands to decorate. Since the decorations are usually themed having a little cowboy town, or prehistoric village etc would be a perfect solution. There are a few other minor issues, but the lack of land is the reason the game gets a four from me on my latest review.
I got this game when I was younger, and it’s been sitting around in my phone. One day I decided to go into it, and its amazing! I love how it’s easy to collect coins when you completely run out, and the prices are reasonable. You can make friends in the app and you can collect profile pictures based on the level you’re on. One thing that bothers me is that you can’t complete a building without adding tools that you can only get by trains, and you can’t even control what the train gives you... for example, let’s say you need brick, slab, and glass to complete the building. You have enough glass and brick, but you need slab. You work to give the train what it needs and about an hour later you get a bunch of brick! You needed slab, and you already have enough brick...but otherwise, it’s really fun and I recommend getting this app if you don’t get annoyed by things like I described.
Update—PLEASE READ: after I wrote this, I went to go try some other making-town apps, and I soon realized that if you are deciding to either get this app or another like this app, you should get this one. It’s much more organized then the other ones and the issue I described is the same issue for the other ones... but going back to that I just wanted to add that it costs a lot for those materials taken by train, so don’t try thinking you can just buy them...but overall, this app is great and I recommend it to those who are thinking about getting it.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 219.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Some Cash $1.99
- Piggy bank $2.99
- Bundles of Cash $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.