Where's My Water? 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Become a fan on www.facebook.com/wheresmywater or visit us on Twitter @Swampythegator to receive exclusive news and game tips from the Gator community!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 6.0 and above.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
It's fun and it's free [if you want it to be]
I developed a game for a class in 2010. So I am of some authority to say this game is "well paced, intelligent, creative, and looks good." It is one of those micropay games but you can get through the game without it. You won't miss out so long as you have skill. Adults and kids can play this game and it's more fun than Candy Crush. It's free. It's so good I wrote a review. Think about that.
I think you did a great job but one thing
I think you should be proud of the game and how many players there are but I also think you should stop bugging us for Facebook and stop making us either pay or bug Facebook just to go to level 31! thats an act of cruelty pure evil!!other ways the app is perfect!
I'm sure it's great, but wouldn't know
I tried several times to download this game and it would crash every time I started it up. Finally got to play and it crashes constantly. I'm sure it's a good game but I can't say for sure since I can't get through two levels without it crashing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Visual Hint Bundle$0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Absorber Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 2$0.99
- Dropper Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Energy Refill$0.99
- Keychain 3$0.99
- Keychain 4$0.99
- Keychain 5$0.99