Where's My Water? 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Visit the official Where's My Water? 2 website – http://games.disney.com/wheres-my-water-2-app
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
Love the game, but......
I absolutely love this game, BUT what's up with all the ads now?? I mean, an ad (and usually the SAME ad) after every single level is absolutely ridiculous! I loved this game so much I deleted it and reloaded it so I could play it all over again. I re-downloaded it to this horrible version and now I can barely stand to play it. :( ALSO, I keep trying to purchase the keys for the next levels to be unlocked and of course it tells me, "You've already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?" So of course I say yes. Then EVERY TIME it says, "Whoops! Your transaction did not complete successfully!" Or something along those lines. Sooooo what the heck am I supposed to do now?? I'm so frustrating that they've completely RUINED this game!! FIX IT.
Old version worked better
I had this game a few years ago, and recently re-downloaded it to play again. Now it's so full of ads it's annoying to play. I would gladly pay to remove ads but can't seem to find that option anywhere.
Plus it keeps crashing for no reason. And when I try to select a duckie, nothing happens at all. I get stuck in that screen and can't close it or select anything!!! I have to close it out and start over! I have a new phone with all the latest updates, so I know the problem is the game itself. Please fix!!! It's terrible!!!
Just played all available levels of the first game and loved it. I wish 2 was as fun and functional! Great graphics changes but quality of play went way down from 1 and from when I played this years ago.
Fun game, crappy time playing it
The game is fun. I have played and beaten every challenge up to the Beach levels. The biggest problem was that the game kept crashing every few levels.
HOWEVER, it looks like my playing days are over. After enduring hundreds of commercials for the sake of free play, I have reached an impasse. I need "keys" to keep playing, and the only ways to get them are by paying real money or connecting to Facebook. No and no.
Even Candy Crush lets you advance for free if you wait it out. But there's no waiting here. I refuse to either pay or badger my friends for the privilege of enduring another barrage of commercials between every level.
Now that I've beaten every level I can for free, I guess I'll just be deleting the app.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 29, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 182 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Visual Hint Bundle$0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Absorber Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 2$0.99
- Dropper Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 3$0.99
- Energy Refill$0.99
- Keychain 4$0.99
- Keychain 5$0.99