Where's My Water? 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Become a fan on www.facebook.com/wheresmywater or visit us on Twitter @Swampythegator to receive exclusive news and game tips from the Gator community!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 6.0 and above.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Now a whopping update with BRAND NEW locations, challenges, AND collectibles!
• 40 new levels across 2 adventure-filled locations: "Pirate Cove" is a crazy cavern of treasures and mysteries, and see a Gator-style Mardi Gras celebration in "Party in the Park"!
• Put your skill to the test and see how fast you can complete 70 NEW Challenges & 6 Fun Collectibles!
• Don't forget to check out all-new balloon mechanics!
Where's My Water? 2 is now bigger than EVER with 300+ levels & challenges!
I personally, have always loved the game & always enjoyed the challenge in trying to beat levels as well as collect all my ducks & mystery items for challenge BUT since downloading Water 2, it takes forever to load, I think it takes more time loading the game itself AND the levels than the time it takes to beat each section! And that's with having my full data Internet phone and iPad with wifi attached as well. I've never in my life had a game and especially Where's My Water/Perry, that was soooooo in loading. Please fix this. I hated to give only three stars but please rember the frustration in waiting on things like that. The first edition was way faster and now it's almost frustrating enough to delete for good. Besides I waste too much time waiting when I could be productive lol!! Fun game but slow and annoying!! Anyone else have this problem?? Going to delete it again and re-add and hope it helps. And I won't EVER pay real money to beat, pass or achieve levels....thankfully I'm not as tech addicted or bored in life to waste hard earned money on games. Ugh!
Like the first one better
I don't like this one because the challenges are really confusing, and there are less levels per world, I can't get past the first 15 levels. Personally, I would like something similar to the first where's my water because again, harder and more annoying, thought it is kinda fun, I'd prefer you would have just expanded the first where's my water. As well as the fact we wouldn't have to download another one, I know someone who forgot their iTunes and now can't get the new one. I know you think you are boosting sales by using ads instead of actually making the game cost money. I saw online that 60% about people like the first one better, and don't think this is my first review on this app, because it isn't, I have written letters on blogs online and it is working.
Loved the original
I used to play the original Where's My Water all the time & I did not mind Where's My Water 2 at first either, until they started this key thing. I have stopped playing because I am not going to purchase keys or ask my friends on facebook for keys (not even sure if any of them play the game in order to give me keys). Please, take that feature off. I understand the need for revenue for game development, but try to find another way so users can continue to enjoy the game. It is fine if you want the users to complete a challenge in order to get to new levels. Maybe try making it a different requirement though, such as tri-duck all the previous levels in order to surpass the gate or something, but don't make us have to connect our facebooks or pay in order to get to the updated levels.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 06, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Walt Disney
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Visual Hint Bundle$0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Absorber Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 2$0.99
- Keychain 3$0.99
- Dropper Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Energy Refill$0.99
- Keychain 4$0.99
- Keychain 5$0.99