Where's My Water? 2
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 8.0 and above.
Before you download this app, please consider that this app includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within our applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
• In-app purchases that cost real money
• The option to accept push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Location-based services
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• As well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
Visit the official Where's My Water? 2 website – http://games.disney.com/wheres-my-water-2-app
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance
Fun but too many ads
This is a fantastic game for both children and adults. It's challenging, entertaining, and fairly easy to play. And unlike other games, you don't have to spend real money in order to purchase cheats or power-ups. You can progress on your own skill. It's an enjoyable way to pass the time on a road trip, a lazy afternoon, or when you just need a break and want something mindless to do.
The game does have a few issues. For me, it crashes quite frequently. It's a regular occurrence. The game also has these annoying ads and videos that pop-up at random. I realize that these ads are what gives us all this free content, but they often appear right when you're trying to move from puzzle to puzzle. It's like a kid running right out in the road while you're driving down the street. It's unpredictable and unexpected. What's worse is that the ads will still play sound even when you turn off all the music and sound in the app's settings. I don't mind watching the ads if I have to, but being forced to listen to them when I have my headset plugged in is a bit much.
This is great! There are so many levels with Swampy, Allie, and Cranky, and you can even customize the little Duckie that swims to the level you're on! There are several new power ups to get water to the ducks, or steam to the ducks! The only problem is that sometimes the app quits and takes you home so you have to reopen the app and play again.
Game is fun. Too many ads.
This is a solid puzzle-based game. Unlike the original, there is a sufficient amount of levels to play. It works well for either me or my five year old. This sequel also offers variations of stages to play, providing different types of challenges.
Negatives: Ads are too common, too long, and unpredictable. Current game version crashes VERY often. The game is just enjoyable enough to overcome these frustrations.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 190 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Visual Hint Bundle$0.99
- Vacuum Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Absorber Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 2$0.99
- Dropper Power-up Bundle$0.99
- Keychain 3$0.99
- Energy Refill$0.99
- Keychain 4$0.99
- Keychain 5$0.99