Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MBraille brings you a mobile braille keyboard.
With the free features you can type, edit and send tweets and text messages using contracted or uncontracted English braille.*
With the pro version you can also use braille to
- call contacts or telephone numbers
- send email
- do facebook status updates
- add calendar entries
- fire away internet search engine queries
- the text typed is automatically put to clipboard when you switch apps.
- interact with other 3rd party applications
MBraille fully support both iPhone/iPod and iPad
An experienced blind MBraille user can easily surpass the sighted typists using the built in virtual keyboard.
*uncontracted Braille is supported and help is available for Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
UI and Braille are also supported for Italian, Portuguese, and Slovakian, only help is still missing.
MBraille supports iPhones, iPod touches and iPads.
"An iPhone without MBraille, just isn't a fully operational iPhone anymore!" --Cliff Isaksen, Norway
AppleVis granted MBraille and MPaja a Golden Apple, which we accept with deep gratitude:
What's New in Version 1.8.2
Fixed initial layout on iPad.
Documentation improvements for English, Croatian, Hungarian.
Some small bug fixes.
I think that this is positively the best app ever developed for iOS. I love it and it is worth every penny that I paid for it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 27, 2014
- Version: 1.8.2
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: MPaja Oy
- © 2013 MPaja Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- MBraille Pro$29.99