Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
READY TO TAKE OFF
In 2100 A.D, the planet became a unified nation named “Earth Federation.” However, the unification never lasted long. Minorities were up in arms against the EF, who desperately oppose the imperialism of the EF, insisting on secession from the unification.
The EF forces brutally oppressed the Resistance Army, and yet the voices of dissent within the EF forces were growing louder accordingly. In the end, the secret organization, called ATLUS was found inside the EF forces. ATLUS has performed secret operation so as to eliminate the heads of the EF. Every pilots belonging to Bear Unit of ATLUS is spearheading highly covert operations.
Utilizing high resolution textures and the latest shaders, truly realistic battle fields and dramatic graphic-effects representing shooting sense offer you unforgettable battle experiences.
Operating mechs armed with more than 40 of weapons and parts in first-person makes you feel lively and challenging combat experiences.
Join battle with stronger and thicker enemies now and defeat them! The game offers more than 20 stages across multiple modes and battles in infinity mode, all of which are dynamic as well as suspenseful. We keep in updating additional stages and modes.
It is crucial for winning pilots to develop all sorts of weapons, fire controllers, defensive equipments and engines, for which more than 40 of parts are offered.
You can customize your mech, such as high mobility type, heavily armored type or fireflaming type, along with your combat style, researching proper parts.
The various classes of bodies, parts, weapons and research help you customize your own mechs considering play styles.
* Truly realistic battle fields and dramatic graphic-effects
* Assembly and Research system
* iCloud support
* Game Center support
* Languages Supported: English, Japanese, Korean
- For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing MetalWars3.
- It is highly recommended that you upgrade your device to the latest iOS version.
- Parents: You can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings.
What's New in Version 1.1
Cloud save is changed to manual.
Added cockpit view.
Added an aim sensitivity option.
Added quick move.
Fixed some bugs.
A home run. Not a grand slam.
Thanks for the great game.
Beat level 23. One last review update. Things I would love to see in a fourth game!
- no more hesitation on the explosions. Perhaps if the mech dies from gun fire but not missiles. It's robs us of the satisfaction of blowing something up with a missile IMO.
- online PvP and co-op would be awesome.
- it would be cool to fight more enemies. Different types, and more in number. Fighting tanks and foot soldiers would be cool. Make the mech feel the way master chief feels on halo. He's a super soldier in a "regular" world. Mech should be super tech soldiers perhaps.
Found a glitch I think on the ipad. The zoom doesn't work. Re downloading didn't help.
3 being average and 5 being perfect, it a 4. The game is fun. The explosions are nice.
Things to improve:
- I hate having to play levels over so many times to build up my bot. It makes it not no fun. More like work. I plan on playing as long as it takes though :) so that says something about the game.
- lose the wingman. He's lame.
- dialog is crazy fast. Good thing reading it is pointless.
Basically everything looks great! But the overall gameplay comes up just short of freak'n awesome.
Almost as good as Earthsiege
The translation is laughably bad, but the gameplay is very solid, and the graphics are excellent! I'm a fan of any vehicular game that features a cockpit view, and there are several different mechs to choose from. There are a bunch of weapons at your disposal, and all of them can be used to devastating effect with a little practice. EXP and GP are earned at a non-frustrating pace, and there's a lot of fun to be had replaying missions for that coveted S rank. This is practically a must-play for fans of Earthsiege, MechWarrior, Armored Core, and mech games in general. This would be a five star title, if not for the cringeworthy dialogue, but for the price you're paying, it's not a deal-breaker. Enjoy!
Fun While it Lasts
This game is a great take on mech warrior combat with armored core elements. Straight forward missions with linear gameplay. Hard mode isn't different from the other modes. Jumping is pointless. Boosting is somewhat unresponsive and avoiding lock on missiles is possible but extremely difficult because of how close to the joystick you need to double tap to a actually boost. Aiming and firing while jumping is impossible because of the button layout. Worth beating once. Limits replay value, if you are skilled enough to beat on hard the first time through.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 24, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 353 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Goorusoft
- © Goorusoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- MC 280$4.99
- MC 100$1.99
- MC 50$0.99
- MC 600$9.99
- MC 1400$19.99
- MC 4000$49.99
- MC 10000$99.99