Poptropica: Forgotten Islands
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
-Please be aware of the supported devices. Poptropica is not configured to run on iPhone 3GS and some problems may occur.
-Contains bug fixes and optimizations for reported crashes.
**NOTE TO PARENTS: This app includes the entire game content for Poptropica: Forgotten Islands. Does not contain in-app purchases.**
Poptropica, the #1 virtual world for kids, debuts on iPhone and iPad with a brand new adventure!
Climb aboard your almighty blimp and explore the vast, uncharted island chains of Poptropica. Steer clear of hazards and discover exotic islands beneath the clouds.
Take to the islands and embark on quests, discovering the secrets of Poptropica’s past one artifact at a time. It’s up to you to uncover the truth and prevent a shadowy force from destroying this precious history forever!
• A never-before-seen Poptropica experience built from the ground up for iPhone and iPad
• Up to 10 hours of kid-friendly adventure gameplay
• Over 80 characters to interact with
• Customize your character with over 100 unlockable costumes and accessories
• Unlock blimp parts to reach new areas (no in-app purchases required)
• New lore revealing the unexplained origins of Poptropica.
• All new touchscreen mini-events: dig for secrets, combine items, and mix potions with taps and swipes
NOTICE: Poptropica: Forgotten Islands, is not supported on the iPhone 3GS, iPod 3 or iPad 1st Gen
If you have any feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.5.0
After all the recent holiday updates, we bring you back to the much loved original icon! We've also thrown in a new costume and a few new items for you to go adventuring with!
Dress-up your character however you wish and continue your adventures!
MAKE IT SO ITS LIKE THE COMPUTER VERSION!
Please make this poptropica app like the computer version. I will give you 5 stars when you turn it to the computer version but other than that it's a pretty nice app but it's not worth
3.99 I'm kind of mad because I wasted good money that I earned I say it's worth about 1.99 but the minimum is 0.99. You will get so many people buying your app that you will invent a new number if you just turn it into the computer version. Please!
I just put 5 stars to get at the top but my real rating is 3 stars and please update into computer version!
Not worth it
I started playing Poptropica online when it first came out and, while I'm probably too old to play it still, I was overjoyed to see it in the AppStore. However, as I played the game became increasingly uninteresting because the islands were exactly the same and there was no challenge. I honestly don't believe that the $4.99 I spent on this was worth it. The original online poptropica has original puzzles and side quests on every island, giving each one it's own personality. While I enjoyed playing this on my phone, since I no longer have a computer, it just was too easy/boring. Should an iOS version like the online game come out, I would gladly pay the full $4.99 for it.
Fun, fun, fun!
This game is great! Though it would be good if the player could change their hair and skin color. Also, could the player "sign in" to their computer poptropica account, so on the computers friends they have their achievements on this app? Also, people should be able to listen to music and podcasts while playing this.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 06, 2014
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © (c) 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. All creative works and elements from the POPTROPICA virtual world (c) 2013 Pearson Education, Inc and are used under license. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the USA and/or other countries. POPTROPICA(r) is a registered trademark of Pearson Education, Inc. in the USA and other countries, used under license.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.