Oggl — Discover, create, and collect beautiful photos
By Hipstamatic, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Oggl is a place to discover amazing images, create your own, and collect photos that inspire you.
AN AMAZING CAMERA
Take amazingly beautiful photos with one of our Hipstamatic camera presets, or discover your own look by mixing and matching lenses and films.
Let the world see your creative side and share your images to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, or even check-in to Foursquare … Oggl will track all your likes, hearts, and love from around the internet.
COLLECT INSPIRING PHOTOS
Build your inspiration board by collecting images from great photographers around the world, even collect images you find on Instagram.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Oggl now runs beautifully on iPad
• New SurfMode – turn your device sideways when viewing a feed to see it presented as a slide show
• SurfMode on Airplay - present any feed on Oggl to your Apple TV and have a live photo feed for any event or occasion
• New Notifications Ticker showing details about how many likes, reposts, etc. your photos get (including information from Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, and more)
• Improved gear shopping experience, with better previews and suggested Favorite combos
• See a live preview when selecting a favorite to shoot with, or when editing your photo and browsing your presets
• Improved feed browsing experience, with quicker access to more information about photos
• Fixes a bug causing login problems with Tumblr and Foursquare
• Other bug fixes, user interface enhancements, and performance improvements
Late to the Oggl game
I kind of skipped over Oggl when it came out, because I heard you couldn't transfer your Hipsta lenses/film into the app. Apparently now you can, which makes the app perfect in my opinion for what I want it to be: an instagram with tons and tons of better photo processing options. If I really feel the need to be social, I can share the photo to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter from this app. Perfect.
Best Photo App Out There. Period!
This is the best app for all your photography needs and social networking hoopla. It could be better if they were able to have a better response time with the new update everything is slower even when connected to a WiFi hot spot not that Instagram is doing better on the front either and that's why I stick by what I said "best photo app"
I like being able to choose my favorite photo combinations, that way I won't waste space on my phone with a million pictures of the same thing in different combos! I also like that I can use photos from my phone. The oggl community is great, but small. All lovers of Hipstamatic and iPhone photography should have this app!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 27, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Hipstamatic, LLC
- © 2013 Hipstamatic, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Membership - One Year$9.99
- Membership - Three Months$2.99