Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Nextdoor is the free, private social network for your neighborhood. It is the best way for you and your neighbors to hear what’s happening in your local community. When neighbors start talking, good things happen.
People across the country are using Nextdoor to:
• Stay in the know about break-ins, theft, weather alerts and other important notices.
• Find, sell and give away items in the Classifieds section.
• Get recommendations for trustworthy service providers like plumbers, roofers, contractors, and more.
• Ask for help finding lost pets.
• Hear about fun neighborhood events, rallies or even yard sales.
• Connect with the best neighborhood babysitters, dog walkers, and pet sitters.
Follow us to to stay updated on Nextdoor news:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nextdoor
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/nextdoor
• Blog: https://blog.nextdoor.com
Curious about how we build Nextdoor? Check out our Engineering blog: https://engblog.nextdoor.com/
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Nextdoor doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require it.
What's New in Version 2.78
Every week we update the app to make things faster, squash bugs, and improve your overall experience on Nextdoor.
My name is Gail V., and I joined Nextdoor about 6 weeks ago after throwing an earlier invitation away. Nextdoor is one of the nest decisions I have made in a long time, It is a gentle, caring, compassionate, helpful, useful and clean social media site...similar to The Other... that does not gossip, use foul language or inappropriate pictures and I dont have to look at anyone's meals before and after. I LOVE IT!!
Wish it was designed for iPads, too.
Good company with good goals. I just wish they would consider the benefits of utilizing the tablet as a platform.
Update: They still have not made this a universal app, despite their customer service reps claiming it is. Now they release weekly updates with nothing changed. What a waste of bandwidth and time. Just publishing a new version does not equate to an update.
This app and platform has a ton of potential. I just wish they would focus on quality over quantity of cities.
I wished you would fix the email part I hate the fact that my email is filled with so much useless mail would be nice if it came as a group instead of individual and maybe a time for those of us who don't want all the Chet chat at least mind dose not separate them out like they said it would if I picked certain categories. I still get it all and if I stop all emails I could no longer log in to my account 😠