Doc McStuffins: Time For Your Check Up!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Based on the hit Disney Junior show Doc McStuffins, join Doc, along with Hallie, Lambie and the rest of her friends for a fun-filled time fixing, sorting, exploring and caring for toys, dolls and more. Inside Doc’s clinic you can choose from four entertaining and engaging developmental activities.
• Check Up – Do you have a case of driedout-a-tosis? With Check Up you will diagnose and cure a wide variety of patients with a number of different symptoms. Patient will even get a loving cuddle from Lambie.
• Mixupitis – Oh no…some of the toys have mixuptitis and all their parts are mixed-up. Can you help fix them by putting the parts in the right place?
• Doctor’s Kit – A good doctor always keeps their kit handy. In this open-ended activity use your device’s camera to perform check-ups using the virtual stethoscope, otoscope and X-Ray.
• Picture Stickers – Take pictures of your family, friends, toys or dolls and decorate them with a variety of Doc McStuffins themed stickers.
As you play, the Big Book of Boo Boos will save the names and diagnosis of all the patients you cured so you can look at them anytime. You will also earn different Doctor’s Notes that prescribe lots of love, kisses and cuddles.
Join the fun. The Doc is in!!!!
Watch Doc McStuffins on Disney Junior
What's New in Version 1.1
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
I'm a new Doc McStuffins fan, and I love this app! But there are only 18 patients to look after and I want more patients like Millie Mic, Buddy the dump truck, and Lenny the fire engine as well as more diagnoses!
P.S. I also love Little Einsteins, so please make a Little Einsteins game app where you can join the Little Einsteins on lots of missions with amazing classical songs and art!
P.P.S. I'm a total Herbie the Love Bug fan, too! Will you please make me an app where you get to take care of Herbie (talking to him, playing with him, washing him, and even playing him some music to help him fall asleep) and get him ready for a race? I'm counting on you!
Don't usually write review, but I have purchased many apps for my daughter. This one just isn't very good. Especially for the price. In the check up mode for example, a toy will come with an obvious problem, which my 4 year-old daughter sees, but you use the tools every where EXCEPT where the problem is to make the diagnosis. I could write many examples, but take my word, there are much better apps to spend your money on and educate and entertain your child. And this is coming for a Disney stock owner, so I'm being very honest here. This app has bad design problems.
No issues with sound on my iPhone 6 or my 4th generation iPad. Game was only crashing when my daughter turned off access to the camera, so when she tried to play the part of the game that requires the camera, the game just closed. Turned that back on and the game runs great! She loves it!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 13, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 115 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Disney Publishing Worldwide Applications
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.