By Flixel Photos Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Cinemagraph Pro is the pro-level tool the world’s top photographers use to create stunning cinemagraphs—the exciting new visual medium that lives between the world of photography and video.
With Cinemagraph Pro your iPhone and iPad are transformed into a professional mobile cinemagraph studio. Named a top design and photography trend for 2016, cinemagraphs can be used on the web, your social media channels, in video ads and broadcast TV. Or take them offline and project them on 4K displays at airports or even on the side of NYC skyscrapers. Anything is possible with Cinemagraph Pro.
CINEMAGRAPH PRO OFFERS
- Mask: Create your cinemagraph in real-time with magical “live-masking” that reveals motion as you paint over the still image
- Still Image: Import a still or export from the video and edit with another photo editing app
- Trim: Pick your perfect image sequence and select your still image
- Loop: Choose a bounce or repeat loop and easily adjust speed, delay, crossfade for a seamless loop
- Effects: Apply custom presets for a more stylized look
- Adjustments: Flip or rotate and easily adjust temperature, tint, exposure, saturation and vignette
- 4K and HD Rendering: Output your cinemagraph in 4K and 1080 HD resolutions (requires in-app purchase)
- Sharing: Upload to your free account on flixel.com and easily share your cinemagraph or export a video and post to social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Vine
A subscription service that makes it easy to embed your cinemagraphs in HD on websites and blogs.
- Embedded cinemagraphs autoplay and autoloop on any device and in any browser including mobile.
- Add custom watermarks and links to your cinemagraphs
- Control access to your cinemagraphs for client-related projects
FLIXEL CLOUD SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
Web only: $100 yearly (for current owners of Cinemagraph Pro for Mac or iOS)
Flixel Cloud Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will auto renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period. You cannot cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings in the app.
What's New in Version 5.3.1
- Fixes for capturing and rendering on iOS 11
Note: This will be the last version to support iOS 10
Let’s rethink this pricepoint
You have a great product, i mean seriously amazing.
But you can’t be seriously asking that much.
You’re not priced either for true professionals (not flicker enthusiasts) nor for the general public.
Offer a trimmed down version for like 2,99$ on smartphone and then sell the desktop version for 300$ and give them the app for free if you really want to. No professional cares about a phone app and no general public cares about desktop programs.
There is NO reason to keep this pricing strategy: 99% of users will only use the ios version and 70-80% of those will use it once every month, just face it.
Those 99% of users that would never buy the 200$ subscription, would be happy to shove 3 bucks at you for a light usage like facetune etc, now just do the maths.
Also, more users, more word of mouth: more sales.
Please reconsider your business strategy or we will just watch you crumble down the depth of the failed apps abyss.
You’re saying no to a market multiple magnitute of times bigger than the one you’re marketing to.
Great app! Crap price!
This app is fantastic but the only way to get the Flixel water mark out of your exported Cinemagraph is to pay $199
EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!!????
I just want an app for my phone to take some dope Cinemagraphs not this whole suite! Make the suite an extra option for real dedicated users! But just for an app the majority of users we want a cheap $10-$20 app! For this reason I will no longer use it which it looks like your rating have gone down. THINK FLIXEL!! Think!!! I would accept ads not a $199 subscription we have better luck paying $9.99 for Lightroom and photoshop! NOT FAIR!!
This app is officially deleted!
expensive for a regular person
This app is great but too expensive and not practical for someone who doesn’t need the pro level apps and web services. Plus your free app includes the logo in the middle of the pic. I don’t mind if there’s a logo but not in the middle of the pic. At least give us the choice to move the logo to the side or corner and give us the option to make the logo smaller so that it doesn’t ruin the pic. Give us regular people a chance to use this app.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 5.3.1
- Size: 280 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Flixel Photos Inc.
- © 2012 - 2017 Flixel Photos Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$29.99
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$19.99
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$199.99
- Flixel Cloud Web$9.99
- Flixel Cloud Web$99.99