Watch Food Network
By Television Food Network G.P.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch Food Network wherever and whenever you want with on-the-go access to full episodes and video extras from your favorite shows, like Chopped, Iron Chef America, Restaurant: Impossible, The Pioneer Woman, Diners Drive-Ins and Dives and more. A variety of new clips, full TV episodes and original FoodNetwork.com content is added daily!
A select amount of content is available without logging in. To access all content you must login with your television service provider credentials from AT&T U-verse, Bright House Networks, Comcast XFINITY, DIRECTV, Optimum or Time Warner Cable (we are working to add more providers).
With Watch Food Network, you can:
- WATCH THE LATEST FULL EPISODES for free by logging in with the username and password provided by your television service provider.
- WATCH A VARIETY OF CLIPS from your favorite shows and chefs for free…no login required.
- CREATE A CUSTOMIZED WATCHLIST of your favorite shows and chefs. Simply subscribe to any show or chef, and your Watchlist is updated automatically whenever new content becomes available.
- CONTINUE WATCHING videos from where you previously stopped.
- SYNC VIDEO VIEWING ACROSS MULTIPLE DEVICES via iCloud, so you can pick up right where you left off as you move from iPad to iPhone and back again.
- Access the up-to-date, FULL FOOD NETWORK TV SCHEDULE.
- SHARE TO TWITTER OR FACEBOOK without leaving the Watch Food Network app.
- AirPlay support.
- Closed Captioning.
This app does not contain recipes. For recipes and more check out Food Network In the Kitchen on the App Store, or visit FoodNetwork.com.
Watch Food Network can only be used in the United States.
Compatible with iOS 6.0+. for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Bug fixes and minor enhancements.
This is great!
I'm a Chopped fan. I could watch hour after hour of Chopped (and sometimes do). And I do enjoy several other shows on FN.
To have my shows available whenever wherever is great. The app is intuitive. As long you sign in with your cable provider's username/password, you have lots of full length episodes at your fingertip.
Is there anyway that the developers can help us out by having "push notifications" sent out to our smart devices letting is know that the show that we have scheduled is available to watch on our mobile device? This will help out those of us who are too busy to watch our scheduled show on the television. It would also be great if you could give us the ability to turn on the notification for all the shows that we are interested in watching. Thank you.
Watching is a joy
I love this app! It makes watching the shows I like very accessible when my schedule permits. It moves quickly through which I truly appreciate. Thanks for making it so easy to see the shows I enjoy!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 25, 2013
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Television Food Network G.P.
- © 2013 Television Food Network G.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.