Shipwrecked: Lost Island
By Kiwi, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The hit game with millions of players is now on iOS!
You and the other members of your party are stranded! But is that such a bad thing? Now it's up to you to build a beautiful and thriving civilization on the Lost Island!
Adventure, magic, and romance await as you explore the mysterious jungle, discover hidden secrets, and build a stunning beach paradise! But be careful! You're not alone on this island...
Things you'll be doing in Shipwrecked:
• Explore the mysterious jungle for magical artifacts
• Race to find hidden treasures
• Discover lost civilizations
• Turn your deserted cove into a thriving community!
DISCLAIMER: This game may be too beautiful to put down!
IN-APP PAYMENTS: Shipwrecked is free to play but you can buy special items to use in the game.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
• Connect with friends, visit their islands, and exchange gifts!
• Explore the hidden, underwater city of Atlantis. Who knows what you might find?
• Play the new treasure hunt game and win glorious prizes!
• Give the characters makeovers with awesome NEW costumes!
• Discover NEW lost cargo and unlock the riches inside.
• Watch the tension rise as secrets are revealed... not everyone on the Lost Island is quite who they seem.
• Be a part of the budding romance between Ben, the deckhand, and Lady Violet. Can their love survive on an island where their very existence is in question?
This game started out cute but before the first day was over, I had already reached a point where I could not advance without spending money or selling personal information. One day!
I tried to do odd jobs around the island but it progressed so slowly that my quests expired. How does one restore quests? By spending money, of course.
I have neither the patience nor the desire to play a game that cares so little about player satisfaction. I don't mind watching ads to help the developers out. I also don't mind occasionally spending money but not from the first day and definitely not before I have had a chance to get invested in the game.
This game was a complete waste of my time.
First of all, graphics and Story aren't bad. Unfortunately just a few levels into the game I got, just like a bunch of others reviews reveal, stuck because I am out of swords. Without those, I can't finish my buildings. So for a few days now the only thing I do, is collecting money, potions and stars. Also can I not seem to get people to answer my "neighbor requests". So there I can't collect missing things either. I'll keep the game for a little longer, hoping the game inventors might bring a solution to the sword dilemma and I can keep on playing.
I just got this game today but have been playing it like I had it for forever. It is a simple understanding game. I love it and wish more games like this were made. It is simple and you won't really run out of anything unless your really in the need for something. You pass levels easy and when you pass it gives more of everything anyways. Love it and plan on playing it for a while. :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 62.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kiwi, Inc.
- © Kiwi, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Swords$2.99
- Pile of Swords$4.99
- Stack of Spirit$0.99
- Pot of Swords$9.99
- Stack of Gold$2.99
- Amazing Bundle$19.99
- Box of Swords$19.99
- Stack of Silver$0.99
- Pile of Gold$4.99
- Pile of Spirit$2.99