Pinball Rocks HD
By Sony Music Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You asked for more ROCK, and we're giving it to you!
The free Pinball Rocks table now includes a whole new game soundtrack — featuring awesome tracks from Judas Priest, For Today, Kyng, Chevelle, KONGOS, Sylar, Richie Kotzen and Adestria!
Pinball Rocks HD is the loudest pinball game ever, brought to you by Sony Music Entertainment and Gameprom.
Pinball Rocks HD is a five table compilation featuring a free game loaded with new songs from today's top rock artists and four custom branded unlocks for Alice in Chains, Bullet For My Valentine and the original critically acclaimed hits AC/DC and Slayer. Each game provides cutting edge 3D graphics, missions, unique bonus games and ear-splitting riffs.
* PINBALL ROCKS: Jump into our FREE rock club themed table, and challenge yourself with 20+ missions and 3 bonus games. Pinball Rocks features an awesome soundtrack along with in-game voiceovers from SiriusXM's Zeena Koda. It's like a juke box in a game -- every ball you play cranks out a killer new song from today's top bands, and songs will be updated in subsequent releases of the game!
* ALICE IN CHAINS: Hot on the heels of the band's latest hit album THE DEVIL PUT DINOSAURS HERE, Alice In Chains Pinball Rocks is a journey throughout the band's legendary career. Smash the Jar of Flies, break the Music Bank and unlock the blackened heart and dino skulls all under the watchful eye of the Tripod. The game features original voiceovers from band members Jerry Cantrell, William DuVall, Sean Kinney and Mike Inez along with many of the band's greatest hits, culminating with an unlock that features the band's newest single "Hollow."
* BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE: Get ready to SCREAM AIM AND FIRE! Littered with references to many of the band's hit videos, BFMV Pinball is a riotous high speed experience channeling the energy of one of rock's loudest acts. Fire up the anger meter, spill some petrol in the Tears Don't Fall mission and see if you can beat the guitar pedal mini game for a special surprise. Features voiceovers from BFMV frontman Matthew Tuck.
* AC/DC: For those about to rock, we bring you AC/DC Pinball Rocks! We present the bestselling rock title which lets you take the stage and bask in the colored lights, roaring guitars, and thundering drums of AC/DC. Includes classic AC/DC hits, original voiceovers from vocalist Brian Johnson, guitar-shredding mini-games, and AC/DC's most iconic set pieces. Ring Hell's bells, fire a cannonball salute, flick the switch to power up the power station, and take a ride with Rosie -- all in dazzling HD.
* SLAYER: Legends of metal meet the king of arcade games in one loud, fast, flipper-thrashing frenzy. Hyper-realistic pinball gameplay set to a backdrop inspired by the band's latest head-banging masterpiece, World Painted Blood. Includes music, original voice recordings from singer/bassist Tom Araya, guitar shredding mini-games, and a pinball environment straight out of your worst nightmare. Play it LOUD!
ALL GAMES FEATURE:
- Realistic physics engine
- Stunning 3D original art with extreme attention to detail
- Multiple camera angles: including Stereoscopic 3D-perspective, full table and smart cam
- In-Game store featuring all songs in the game with a simple one-click purchase option to own the tracks and download to your iTunes library, along with various add-ons to enhance gameplay.
- Horizontal and vertical gameplay
- Original voiceovers
- Rhythm mini-games
Pinball Rocks HD dials it up to 11 and is the biggest, baddest rock infused game ever. Get it today!
What's New in Version 1.0.7
- Updated soundtrack featuring Judas Priest, For Today, Kyng, Chevelle, KONGOS, Sylar, Richie Kotzen and Adestria!
You've got an excellent interface, ball follow effects are perfect and the board graphics & sound effects along with the b***** bar girl's snotty attitude is a great addition ~ BUT, I grew up on pinball as well as Pac Man when it first came out and I never had a pinball game cause me to ever lose nearly every ball I play?? Do you think I could have the ball be allowed to be played for a while instead of having it thrown down the very center of the paddles EVERY time I strike to put it into play?!! And that even after spending a Dollar for 25 "extra balls" that I quickly came to be in need of in a matter of less than a minute EVERY GAME, which I stopped counting after only purchasing it less than 20 minutes ago, including the time it took me to write this review! If I want to continue losing only to have you offer extra purchases for more balls for $$, then I'd rather quit and find myself an actual standup pinball game to swallow my money! I'd much rather spend more time on the board with the ball than not?!! I'm sure your young dev team "Whippersnappers" are having a good chuckle at this review thinking that I'd rather have "handicaps" built in for an older guy who grew up on pinball but, I'd gladly accept an invite challenge from anyone in the Pinball Rocks development basement which I'd hope are full of real Pinball machines! ;)
I don't play games on my phone except for this one. I love the graphics and the tables are really unique (I have Alice in Chains and Slayer). However, I was playing game on the AiC table, and when I hit the ball from the bottom levers, it shot off out of the play field into the black area, fell to the bottom and I lost it. There was nothing I could have done to save it because I couldn't see it and there's obviously nothing outside of the table itself. What the heck happened? It's only occurred once so far but this really needs to be fixed. 😦
I began collecting these tables early on. #1 Slayer !!! Then I got AC-DC. Next I got the big app with BFMV table the Charlie Sheen table......the Slayer and ACDC tables exist there as well, I thought how convenient, one app button and all these tables under that single icon. But the tables offered in separate areas, yet won't work as a cross compatible purchase . It is annoying I wanna clean up my desktop, not clutter it. Is there a fix for this? I was told to go beyond the app and into settings to Restore purchases, which I did bit it didn't work.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 22, 2014
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 259 MB
- Languages: English, German, Italian
- Seller: Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- © Sony Music Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- AC/DC Pinball$0.99
- Alice In Chains Pinball$0.99
- Slayer Pinball$0.99
- Bullet For My Valentine Pinball$0.99
- Extra Ball x25$0.99
- Multiball x50$0.99
- Ball Saver x50$0.99