Easy Calendar for iPad
By T. van Zummeren
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Looking for a no-nonsense weekly calendar app? In Easy Calendar you enter and edit events with just 2 or 3 taps (instead of 5 or more). No configuration needed. It automatically syncs with the standard calendar app.
"The best calendar app ever! Love the week view and ease of adding items." - Msgobi
"Great app! The app loads quickly and makes adding events a snap! 5-stars!" - Dario Canelon
"This planner beats a lot of the ones I have seen. I give it full marks for practical usability and will recommend it to friends." - Gizmogeek24
• Create new events with 3 taps! (compared to 6 taps for other calendar apps)
• Edit your event with 2 taps! (5 or more in other calendar apps)
• In portrait: a highly responsive week ‘swipe’
• In landscape: a unique three weeks view with continuous-scrolling effect
• A half-year calendar view to plan longer events (e.g. holidays)
• Quickly jump to a desired week
• Quickly change the calendar of an event
• Easily subscribe to holidays, sports, and other useful calendars (paid)
• Create and edit your own calendars
• 100% integration with native iPhone calendar events
• Synchronization with iCloud, Outlook, Google Calendar and other CalDAV calendars using the native iPhone features
• Hide specific calendars
• Activate/deactivate events’ alert
• Direct link to the native iPhone calendar to access optional event properties
• Innovative move/copy function that uses the week view to select a new date
• Spanish, German, French and Dutch support
No more struggling when you make an appointment on the phone or face-to-face. Save time - keep it simple!
Visit our website for a demo video.
We appreciate your opinion and are always interested in hearing from you. Feel free to leave your feedback in the form of a review or contact us at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- Three-weeks view was sometimes scrolling down.
- Change of a single recurring event was only on the first one.
- 'Week' in landscape view was not localized.
- Feedback form was not fully scrolling down.
Really like this calendar! Worth the effort it took to read all the reviews and descriptions to find this particular app and the $1.99 it cost. Definitely the easiest one I have tried. I really wanted to be able to touch on the date, quickly type event and have it visible on the calendar, which this does exactly that. Unlike other calendars that take too many taps to create a schedule. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that I would like to see these changes:
-Calendar view show some kind of icon saying there is a further explanation for an event. It doesn't show unless you tap the event, and sometimes I might forget I needed the additional note.
- I wish there was an option to not put in a time as sometimes the time isn't set yet for an event. A (?) Icon would work well.
-And it needs more repeat options. For example, if something is the first Saturday of the month, it won't allow you to choose (first Saturday) but will try to repeat that exact same date if you select repeat once per month. Therefore, I have to manually put in all repeats if I am trying to mark certain Saturdays, etc. rather than certain dates of the month.
Despite these few changes I would like to see, I would pick this calendar again over another because of the ease of quickly inputing events.
No support response!
App is "okay" BUT, I wrote asking if you have to buy a new schedule calendar every year (since they say for example NFL 2013) and there was ZERO response. So, I assume that is a yes and you have to buy each additional calendar EVERY year. By not responding at all that keeps me from buying any of the add-on calendars. No response at all is very poor customer service!
Nicely laid out weekly view. This has become my go to calendar. Easy event adding and syncs very well with iCloud.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 09, 2013
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Tom van Zummeren
- © Tom van Zummeren
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Holidays United States$0.99
- Weather calendars$1.99
- Religious holidays$0.99
- Calendars - MLB 2013 edition$0.99
- Moon Phases calendar$0.99
- Basketball Schedules - "NBA 2012-2013 edition"$0.99
- Calendars - Auto Sport 2013 edition$0.99
- Holidays South Africa$0.99
- Holidays Indonesia$0.99
- Holidays United Kingdom$0.99