Private Calculator - File Hider, Secret Photo/Video Browser, Image Downloader & Note/Contact Keeper
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Private Calculator can hide your photos/videos/documents/notes/contacts behind a calculator. What everyone can see is just an ordinary calculator. You can access your private world by entering your password on the calculator.
- Wifi File transfer to/from PC/Mac
- Import Photo/Video from Camera Roll
- Full screen, full functional photo viewer.
- Support almost all video formats: avi, mkv, wmv, flv, mp4, m4v …etc
- Support Image files: jpg, png, gif, bmp
- Support Document files: txt, html, pdf, doc …etc
- Support creating custom folder
- Unzip file
- Thumbnail gallery
- Share Files with other APPs
Browser & Downloader:
- Simple, elegant UI and full feature private browser
- Bookmark & History manager
- Download all images on the page by one button
- Switch to Desktop/iPhone/iPad browser easily
- Unlimited to download all kinds of files
- Live download progress
- Unlimited to create notes
- Custom font and font size
- Copy/Share/Send Mail
- Unlimited to add contacts
- Import contacts from iPhone
- Add memo for contact
- Quick dialing / send SMS / send Email
- Simple & Fast calculator
- Automatically back to calculator when the app in background
- Shake to unlock - Shake your device after entering the password to access your folder, avoid someone entering your password unintentionally.
- The APP name is ‘My Calculator’ on springboard
What's New in Version 2.0
Add browser / downloader
Support unzip file
Take photo to save
Click sound switch
Great new update and features! Only problem is not having a way to import files from other apps. Since there is no "Open In My Calculator", you can't backup files or import edits created on your device. Requires a second networked device to import anything that's not in your photo-roll or downloaded off the web.
Would be infinitely more useful if we could "Open In My Calculator" to save confidential .doc, .rtf, xls, .txt, .pdf, etc. from other apps. (even if it couldn't view them it could privately store them) Such potential to be a really useful business tool if it had that 1 feature (could do actual work with it!) Otherwise it's just a clever file hider for embarrassed kids to keep their naughties.
Please consider adding the "Open In" option to make this a seriously useful app. Intruders would assume it's expecting a formula file.
I would give it all five stars if it wasn't one thing that is wrong with it. Once you try to import it, sometimes it doesn't have the select all button and you have to push ever button one by one. Besides that, I love it.
The app works as intended, except you lose the audio of imported videos. What's up with that? Only 2 stars because it's missing the features I'd expect for the price.
1. Can't edit/crop photos within the app.
2. Can't reorder the pictures in a list/folder.
3. No preview (thumbnail of chosen picture) of what's contained in a folder.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 11, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: bang chen
- © bang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.