Private Calculator - File Hider, Secret Photo Video Browser and Image Downloader
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Private Calculator can hide your photos/videos/documents/notes/contacts behind a calculator. What everyone can see is just an ordinary calculator. You can access your private world by entering your password on the calculator.
- Wifi File transfer to/from PC/Mac
- Import Photo/Video from Camera Roll
- Full screen, full functional photo viewer.
- Support almost all video formats: avi, mkv, wmv, flv, mp4, m4v …etc
- Support Image files: jpg, png, gif, bmp
- Support Document files: txt, html, pdf, doc …etc
- Support creating custom folder
- Photo slideshow
- Unzip file
- Thumbnail gallery
- Share Files with other APPs
- Simple, elegant UI and full feature private browser
- Bookmark & History manager
- Switch to Desktop/iPhone/iPad browser easily
- Download all images on the page by one button
- Unlimited to create notes
- Custom font and font size
- Copy/Share/Send Mail
- Unlimited to add contacts
- Import contacts from iPhone
- Add memo for contact
- Quick dialing / send SMS / send Email
- Simple & Fast calculator
- Automatically back to calculator when the app in background
- Shake to unlock - Shake your device after entering the password to access your folder, avoid someone entering your password unintentionally.
- Touch ID - use Touch ID to unlock.
- Decoy Mode - use decoy passcode to enter an empty fake space.
- The APP name is ‘My Calculator’ on springboard
What's New in Version 2.5
Touch ID: use Touch ID to unlock (require iOS8+).
Open files from other Apps.
Backup notes, bookmarks and contacts.
And Bug fixes.
The addition of Touch ID in the last update made the app loose it's stealthiness. Why would a simple calculator require Touch ID unless it was more than a calculator. The login pin and shake was more than enough protection that was undetectable. If that wasn't enough, require a formula be input 3*5=. Or something more complex like a second formula.
For me with a model prior to Touch ID it's of no consequence. For those with Touch ID I would suggest making it optional or at least the 3rd step to unlock what's private.
Lots of people are complaining about the Touch ID and I don't use it so for me it's the best app for keeping pictures or notes or even documents hidden.
Needs a closed circuit to Tor. Needs more anonymity. App should have the ability to change different browsers and enable spoofing. A private browser that can be accessible in this app would be perfect
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 12, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: bang chen
- © bang
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.