Flick Kick Field Goal 2014
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put your skills to the ultimate test and kick goals for glory in the all NEW Flick Kick Field Goal 2014! COMPETE in daily head to head matchups!
Show TEAM SPIRIT by playing for your favourite college, city and side in the daily dispute!
Flick Kick Field Goal 2014 is a football arcade game where you compete for top goal-kicking honors!
Recruit and play alongside or against your friends, family, and the whole country!
- Highly entertaining PICK UP AND PLAY goal kicking actions.
- Play for college teams and cities across America.
- Show SUPPORT for your favourite teams!
- Pick your side in the Daily Debate with a fresh issue to fight for every day.
- Utilize a wide range of super-boosts to give you an edge on the field.
- Get REWARDS for your loyalty by recruiting your friends and getting bigger bonuses to your score.
- Come back every day for new rewards, challenges, and matchups.
- All teams are ranked in weekly and lifetime leaderboards.
- Every kick counts towards victory, so play well and play often!
Developed in partnership with 2ThumbZ
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Minor Bug Fixes
Facebook Sign In Fixed
Original Was Great, This One is a Dud
I still play the original Flick Football despite the fact it isn't formatted for the 5S screen. The original is one of my all time favorites on iOS. So when I seen the second Flick Kick Football I had high expectations and it was a total let down. The game was simple and had great in game physics. Now it is an overdone money grab with ridiculous arcade style graphics. I can't say that I am surprised as this pay to play model has ruined just about every game I have downloaded on on iOS in the last six months. I would have spent $$$ to buy the game, now you get zero for trying to get greedy.
The original was great and then there's this one. Though the gameplay is fun I don't like being driven to have a Facebook account 1/3 of the time after I complete a match. I don't have a Facebook account and don't want one, and yet the game will constantly tell you to get one and connect. Then there is the collages. I looked for my favorite collage and it was not there, yet it is there on the leader boards. Do I have to "connect" to unlock? The gameplay and the cities completion is all that gives this app what would be 2.5 but Ill round to 3.
This is a good game. Very addictive. But one thing I just noticed, where are the rewards? I had 11 wind ones, 20 perfect zone ones, and 8 spot ones. Now, they are all zero and when my team wins, I am not getting anymore. What happened? Please fix!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 07, 2014
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- © Prodigy Design Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extra Lives Booster Pack$2.99
- University of Oregon$2.99
- Ohio State University$2.99
- University of Alabama$2.99
- Louisiana State University$2.99
- Great Weather Booster Pack$1.99
- Great Weather Value Pack$5.99
- Extra Lives Value Pack$8.99
- Auburn University$2.99
- University of Michigan$2.99